Chapter 4: What happened with Blondie?

Blondie's POV

Now let me tell you my side of the story or rather how much I know about my best friend Kay. I was friends with Kaylyn or Kay for short since we were little girls. Her parents were friends with mine since high school. Kay's Parents were my god parents as my parents were her god parents. I was promised not to tell Kay but her parents being killed was no accident. My parents both told me the story before me and Kay were sent off from home. 

   Kay was spending the night at my house that faithful night. Me and Kay were playing in the living room when we heard a huge BANG coming from next door. I knew that Kay's parents were next door. 

"Girls, you stay here. I'll go see if anything is okay." My father said as he got a gun and went out to see what happened. I looked at Kay with a worried look in my eyes. "Blondie, I hope my parents are okay. Remember that strange guy asked us those questions?" Kay asked me. I just shurgged my shoulders as we continued playing and were later on were sent to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I came down to see my father talking to police. "Dad, what happened to Kay's parents? Are they alright?" I asked. My father looked at me with a serious look in his eye. "Darling, come here. I have to tell you something but you must not tell Kaylyn." My father said as he waved his hand towards me. 

I walked toward my father and sat down in front of him at the table. "Rachel, Kay's parents were murdered by a very powerful man who goes by the name of Sephiroth. He was in love with your mother for a very long time. But she didn't want him. So he vowed to get back at her. Then he dissappeared with out a trace until one day he found Kathy and Dan's home and attacked. But thankfully they were hiding.  You know Kay's father is very talented in the invisibility arts as well as the art of Ice, and Kay's mother is talented in transporting and the art of Fire. I went over to find any traces of their magic." My father said and I nodded. I remember going over to Kay's house and watching her parents showing us their talents.  "Well, when I arrived, I saw them both dead. They were cut up really bad by a sword. I looked around to see if they were normal theives. I wanted to give them a proper burial but then some strange men came back and started to burn down the house. I know Kay will have questions about her parents death sooner or later.  That's why I want you to promise me until the right time not to tell her about what i told you." My father said as I nodded then he kissed me on the forehead and sent me to bed. 

  After that night, I still remember the promise I made to my dad. I sighed as I hugged my parents one last time. Then there he was the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He was tall, with broad shoulders, short spiky blond hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes. He smiled when he saw me then I saw another hot guy, who was built like my hot blond but he had black spiked hair and blue eyes. I saw him smile widely once he saw Kay. I figured that guy likes Kay. But then I looked at the hot guy who was lifting up luggage. I couldn't help but stare at him for a long period of time. Just then Kay helped me snap back into focus as we loaded the plane. I kept that hot guy in my sight until I got onto the plane. My mind kept coming back to that good looking guy and I felt Kay sitting down next to me. She told me that the blond guy I was crushing on names Cloud and the other hot guy with him was Zack. Cloud, I knew I had to keep that name in my head and heart. I never felt this way about someone. Though don't get me wrong, I've fallen for plenty of guys and have pictured of being with some of them. But somehow this is different, I decided to be careful and who knows. There might be other cute guys at the new school.

  Once our flight was over and me trying hard not to flirt with Cloud. I made faces behind Risa's back as Kay laughs as we got off the plane. I was flirting with Cloud until Kay dragged me away since we had to meet our guides and helpers. Me and Kay saw Risa running to a cute blond boy who kinda reminded me of Cloud though a bit younger. He had a pathetic look on his face. I felt sorry for him as Risa ran right up to him and immediately to start flirting with him. Then I saw another cute guy who was laughing at the blond. He had the same eye color as the other one. A pretty shade of blue, like big sapphires, though this guy had a head full of spikey brown hair. The guy next to the Spikey brunette was a taller, handsomer, sliver-head guy, who I was thinking that was going to guide Kay. She was lucky the guy had a pretty green eyes as we got closer. Then I saw Erin walking up to another blonde haired guy who looked like the other one. I figured it must be his twin brother or something.