02:03

ACT TWO – SCENE THREE
THE GREAT !

MORNING HAD ONLY began and as soon as the sun had risen came along the clouds drizzling down droplets of its tears

MORNING HAD ONLY began and as soon as the sun had risen came along the clouds drizzling down droplets of its tears. People were clad in thick layers of their coats and sweaters, the same way I had hoped to be with my sheets of blankets, cuddled in my bed to keep me warm in this cold weather. Nevertheless, I had to show up to work no matter how much I hated to part from my bed.

I leaned back on my swivel chair and tilted my head to face the glass window of my office only to see the sky pouring outside, droplets of rain sliding down.

For some reason, the sky looked calm. Yet underneath, it caused chaos. And I never once realized how deceiving the beauty of the sky really is. The disaster it caused hidden behind the colors we were lulled by.

After a few rings, no one picked up the phone from the other side of the line leading me straight to voicemail.

"Caly, I know that you're probably still sleeping but anyways I just want to remind you to stop having a pity party for yourself, stay hydrated and healthy. And oh, good morning." I pressed the button to end my voicemail and placed my phone down on my desk.

Letting out a sigh as I slouched back on my chair, head thrown back to stare at the ceiling. It would be a lie if I said I was a hundred percent happy about the recent news Caly just told me last night. Caly is no doubt in the right age to have a baby of her own, but this baby was unplanned and maybe or maybe not Caly is prepared to have one. And until now, she refuse to tell me who the father is, although I'm pretty sure it was the guy she slept with on her birthday.

Sitting upright, "Is there a reason my coffee isn't here? Irene, are you dead?" I called out to her as she immediately placed down the amount of paper she's holding and rushed to the pantry.

Vitamins, pregnancy requires vitamins right? Also I took notice of how she doesn't have pregnancy books too.

I internally face-palmed.

I don't even know if she's planning to keep the baby or not and I'm already feeling more attached to take care of the baby inside her. She did say she didn't really wanted it and she wasn't sure but counterattacked her plans when I told her that the father of the baby should also get a say in this.

Well then just incase she wanted to keep it, Caly should at least take care of herself right? I should head to the market later and grab a few fruits and vegetables for Caly. Even a pregnancy book.

Irene came waking in my office and handed me my cup of coffee. "Here's your coffee. Also, Mr. Herrera called to check if you were here."

"Please tell me you didn't say I was he-" As soon as the chatter died down outside, I knew Sky was on his way to my office. "Nevermind, he's here already." I groaned.