01:05

ACT ONE - SCENE FIVE
THE HUNTER !

NIGHTS LIKE THIS is what makes my whole day better

NIGHTS LIKE THIS is what makes my whole day better. Nothing but an oversized shirt on over my underwear, sat on a couch, and a glass of wine in my hand while soft music played from vinyl records in the background.

I live in a 30 storey luxury apartment where each floor is a place for one tenant. Two bedrooms for me and a possible guest. An all white bathroom with floors tied in Super Thassos marble plus a tub by Waterworks and custom designed vanity and chairs, and another chic bathroom with a tub by Agape, fittings by Dornbracht, chairs by Junya Ishigami, walls clad in Bréche de Médicis marble and granite flooring attached to my bedroom. A light filled living room with contemporary furniture whilst particular walls are made of glass giving a glamorous view, and a balcony where I placed a few potted flowers. Almost like a hotel they said. The apartment building was placed in a quiet neighborhood and towered the rest of the houses. Lucky me, the neighborhood was placed in higher ground, away from downtown, giving me a sight of the city lights illuminating the night.

On my lap was the mini-portfolio I have about Theodore Hale. Turns out he is a really popular model, whether be it on the runaway or posters and billboards with his face plastered everywhere. It bothered me how I haven't heard of him but according to this paper I'm reading right now, he modeled in another country.

After our meeting earlier this morning, Theo peaked my interest. Other than the fact that he's surprisingly attractive now, I admired his art. Theo was really great at his job. It seems like he doesn't have a bad angle. Whatever clothing it is, he managed to pull it off. Written here was that he also sings sometimes.

And he's taller than me now. I can clearly remember back then how short he was compared to me. Well jokes on me because I stopped growing that time too.

The Theo I see in these photos is now a man. Not the skinny, weird, cute-looking boy back then.

And they say God is fair. Come take a look at Theodore Hale and try to say that shit at my face.

The sound of my phone ringing and buzzing against the white oak table interrupted my peaceful brooding.

Unknown Number. Huh?

I'm not one to take a call from an unknown number. But every time one shows up, it's impossible for me to not think about the possibility of an emergency.

"Hello, this is Solarys Herrera speaking. Who's this?" I answered.

"Hi! You don't know me but you know Rio right? Well I'm a friend of his and we're in a club right now. He got in to a fight and you're the fourth person in his speed dial since the previous ones were all busy. Do you mind picking him up?" The voice from the other line shouted over the loud music and chatter around him.

Orion, in a fight? That kid was the nicest person I've ever met in my whole life. The thought of him getting in to a fight almost sounds ridiculous. We aren't really close, so I'm quite flattered to know that I'm one of his speed dials.