01:01

- i remember that time when i first met you, i was foul mouthed and you were comely.

×

ACT ONE - SCENE ONE
MISS RIGHT !

THE HEAT FROM the sun kissed our skin as we sat on one of the benches surrounding the soccer field

THE HEAT FROM the sun kissed our skin as we sat on one of the benches surrounding the soccer field. Silently minding my own business here, I was thankful it wasn't hot enough to burn our skin.

"I think that boy from ninth grade likes you." Caly, my only friend, pointed out to a boy playing soccer.

I scoffed seeing the skinny boy with an average height and rolled my eyes. I bet that I'm taller than him. "What made you say that?"

"Well he and his friends won't stop looking at you. I'm pretty sure he's eye fucking you because teenagers are horny as hell." Leaning closer to me she continued, "Sheesh, what's with you and junior boys. He's quite cute too." She nudged me with her shoulder, teasing me.

"Oh fuck off." I pushed her face away with my hand and continued rewriting my notes. "Also, did you forget that you're also a teenager too?"

"I know, except I'm a proud horny teenager."

She glared at me and I raised my eyebrow as a reply. Sighing, she looked away and kept quiet for a while. And then she started tapping on my shoulders again. "Incoming, baby boy on the move."

"What the-"

"Solarys."

A deep husky voice called out my name and I just realized a figure hovering in front of me was giving me shade. Even with that baritone voice, his tone was so sweet and charming. Whoever he is, I loved the way my name slipped from his tongue.

A minute hasn't even passed and my inner hoe is already busting up.

Looking up, I saw that boy from earlier. Sweet innocent round eyes, a roman nose that has a mole on it, and pale plump lips. A tinge of his bangs reached his eyebrows. His face was expressionless, blank. I've always figured people's intentions based on their expressions, but not him.

How can a voice like that come from this sweet cute face?

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly.

Caly let out an exaggerated gasp, "Don't be rude!" She whisper-shouted at me. I bet she was enjoying this.

From my perspective, I don't see why she finds it rude. Whatever comes into my mind, will slip from my tongue. This was one of the reasons why I don't have a lot of friends. All I do is just be honest and they immediately assume that I'm attacking them, which was kinda true though but it's not my fault that they're annoying.