31: King and Queen (End)

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Now rule over Mabetha. From a Knight to the lover of the beautiful Prince to the king at his side.

They were perfect for eachother. The king had stepped down making space for the two new.

The couple could finally be in love without having to hide. And they did in the fullest.

One day they hoped to make the kingdom better. They listened to the people. Build new houses and roads. Paths through the forest and to other kingdoms.

They were a loved pair.

They did keep the traditions as the events that happened every year. Which was highly appreciated by the people.

Yoongi had finally give into the flirts of Hoseok and confessed to the other. They were now a couple and living in the palace as the guards for the king and queen.

"Taehyung love" jungkook said as he entered the room. His white outfit that matched taehyung's. The golden embroidery decorating the pants and jacket.

Shortly said, beautiful.

"yes, my king" taehyung said with a smile looking up from the book.

"i love it every time you say that." jungkook said walking behind Taehyung and hugged the boy from the back. Placing his chin on his shoulder meeking at the book.

It was a book about nature. Taehyung had planted a lot of plants and flowers around the castle and city. Making it all very colorful.

"i will be saying it for so many more years" taehyung said with a smile. He turned his head placing a soft kiss on the scar that was lined across Jungkook's ear to his cheek.

"i doesn't hurt anymore right?" taehyung asked. A bit concerned. Even after months he still made sure that jungkook was healthy.

"i doesnt, and i don't care about it. It shows that im capable of protecting you" jungkook said pecking taehyung's lips.

After they imprisoned Zhang, he had broke free not to long ago. And a war begun between Xudora and Mabetha. Having Jungkook to lead the knights together with Yoongi and Jimin.

Zhang said he will take Taehyung if he won. But Jungkook of course didn't let him. They got in a fight which ended up with Zhang dead and Jungkook hurt. The only thing is that the deep cut he got in his face became a scar.

Something that made taehyung worried, after he saw jungkook almost falling into the palace holding his wounds he got so concerned for his health.

Even when Jungkook had already healed and was perfectly fine now he couldn't help but apologize that he got hurt.

And every time jungkook reminded that it wasnt taehyungs fault.

"hm lets go outside?" Jungkook asked straightening himself.

Taehyung nodded closing the book. He smiled when he saw his king offer their hand for him to take.

Which he of course did.

"even after this all, you are still a gentleman" taehyung chuckled and walked next to the other out of the library.

They held hands as they exit the palace walking into the big colorful garden. They went to their usual spot.

The bench next to the blossom tree and in front of the small lake with lilies, frogs, and fish.

They didn't let go of their hands. They sat in a comfortable silence. Both didn't have to say anything they just enjoyed the moment together.

They liked moments like this. Just being able to be together. Without any problems.

"Tae"

"yes?" taehyung turned his head and looked at Jungkook who was staring into the distance.

"i really want to to something special. But...We already got married and i don't have anything special to give you" jungkook said and looked at his husband. He had been wanting to surprise him with something and make him happy. But there wasn't anything that he could come up with.

"kook, you are more than enough. I feel so special every morning i wake up at your side" taehyung said with a smile. "and the moonflower. I still cherish it so so much"

That was true. The moonflower had grown big and expanded. They had three of them. Big and healthy.

"but-"

"no but, dont worry. Im so happy with you. I don't need anything than your love" Taehyung said and kissed jungkook. Cupping the male's face.

Jungkook closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist holding him close and gentle in his grip.

"i can get used to this" jungkook said chuckling as they parted.

"i'm more than happy to kiss you more" Taehyung said and pecked jungkooks nose before standing up.

"well that's good to know darling"

"now let's walk" taehyung said smiling waiting for his king to follow him.

Jungkook stood up walking to taehyung's side and intertwined their hands. They started walking.

"i love you Jungkook, my king"

"i love you too Taehyung, my queen"

---

Its...The end

Wow i did it.
Im glad i finished it and didnt quit. Thank you all for supporting me through this story, it means a lot!🙌🏻

I hope even tho its shorter and may have missed some things that you enjoyed it. 🙏🏻

Thank you so much for reading this, maybe we meet in a other story. Annyway, have good future days. Take care!💕
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ