24: interruption

The prince had taken the Knight upstairs to his room. The only place they could have some privacy without people walking by or seeing them.

He had been avoiding zhang for almost the whole day. Ever since he left the garden he hid from that man.

He had been having fun with Jungkook. Telling him stories of his past and listening to Jungkooks stories. Cuddling on the bed and joking around.

Taehyung liked the way he had Jungkook for himself. Someone who he loved and didnt got taken from him.

They just had to make sure the king didnt find out about it..

Taehyung knew it was almost time for dinner and was changing his chlothes.

Normally Hyanna would come to help but taehyung insisted doing it himself this time.

He was putting on his shirt and coat. The coat had a beautiful floral embroidery with little beads.

"beautiful" Jungkook said who was sitting on the bed.

"thank you"

"i wish to see you everyday"

"me too" Taehyung smiled and turned to Jungkook who was now standing walking towards him.

Jungkook placed one hand on taehyungs hip and the other went up to caress the boy's cheek.

He admired every single detail of the young Prince.  Even the little imperfections. Everything was precious to him.

Jungkook held taehyungs waist with a smile. Taehyung smiled back with the same warm smile.

He just wanted to hold taehyung close and never let go. To keep him away from all the bad things.

But he knew he couldnt, one day he will have to let go. After all he was just a knight that had fallen in love with a prince.

"kookie" taehyung said.

"yes?"

"if could chose...I would choose you in a heatbeat" taehyung said his expression got a bit sad.

"i love you" jungkook responded to that. Because thats what he felt. Love.

Taehyung smiled and got on his toes to kiss the handsome knight. Immediately jungkook responded and wrapped his arms around the prince's waist.

Theis heads tilted to kiss deeper. They got such a strong pull towards the other so suddenly. Taehyung gripped jungkooks uniform with his hands.
Jungkooks hands moved ober taehyungs back and to his neck.

Suddenly the door opened and the two shot away so fast. Taehyung with a red face while jungkook put on his straight posture and cold expression.

"oh here you are" Zhang said walking to Taehyung. He reached out but Jungkook was faster. He pulled his sword blocking Zhang's hand from comming closer to the prince.

"he doesnt want you to touch him" jungkook said lifting a brow.

Zhang groaned annoyed but then got his smile back turning to taehyung.

"i came to get you for the dinner. You father send me" he said in a kind tone. But it made taehyung uncomfortable and jungkook annoyed.

"im on my way"  taehyung said and gave jungkook a glance who nodded.

As soon zhang turned around taehyung followed while jungkook walked next to him.

"i love you too" he quickly whispered softly. Jungkook smiled and looked at him.

-

"so Taehyung. How had the day been so far. Is Zhang treating you well?" the king asked as they sat at the dining table.

"it is alright"  taehyung said not looking up. He poked his food a bit.

"proper language son." the king said in a warning tone. Giving a apologetic smile to the guest. "now did you get to know eachother well?"

"i sure did, your son is a kind and beautiful person" Zhang said and the king smiled. Taehyung sighed stuffing his mouth with the food to avoid talking.

"see Taehyung. He is a good man, i dont see why you didnt chose him immediately"

"i have my reasons father" taehyung said after he ate his mouth empty.

"he is a bit difficult. My apologies" the king said to Zhang and chuckled akwardly.

"its okay. No worries" zhang said and turned to Taehyung. "he sure got his... reasons" he said and his smile faded for a bit.

"annyway im glad you are getting along, i cant wait till its all completed. It will be amazing" the king said and clapped his hands.

"definetly" zhang agreed happy. Only taehyung just stared at his food not responding.

The only person he wants to marry was Jungkook.

---

Im back with a new chapter. As i said last note, i will shorten the story so them may be some time jumps here and there.

Thank you all for enjoying it. I hope you liked the chapter, and to see you next update!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ