13: festival

Today was a exiting day for not only taehyung but a lot of people.

It was the sports festival!

There will be many competitions and a winner for each time you paritipate in one.  In the end the one with most wins will be rewarded by no other than the prince and king themselves.

"you are still going right?" taehyung asked jungkook was they walked through the hallway. Taehyung had already changed his chlothes into a more comfortable one.

Again white but this one had loose straight pants and a shirt. There was a nice coat with a colorful embroidery of koi fishes.
His hair was styled with a split and his earings were long.
A pair of white gloves on his hands, wich he took off for now.

"If you will come cheer for me" Jungkook said with a grin.

"i cant.....Fahter wants me to stay seated on my spot." taehyung said a bid sadly. Jungkooks smile faltered and he hummed looking in front of him.

"then i got to win to be able to make you reward me after" jungkook then said looking at taehyung.

"you are the best, of course you will win!"

"with you cheering i will be better. Aish i will lose now" Jungkook asked and did like he was pained.

"i cant promise anything. Im sorry. I really want to but-"

"its okay, really. You are a Prince do what you need to do." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed a bit sad and nodded.

"okay then..."

"let me walk you to the fields" Jungkook said with a slight bow opening the door for taehyung.

"well thank you handsome Knight" taehyung said with a smile walking outside. He put on his white gloves and looked up at the sun. The weather was very nice today, perfect for the festival.

"says the beautiful prince im walking with" Jungkook said a bit dreamy. Taehyung blushed and chuckled grabbing the back of his jacket as his hands were behind his back.

He felt funny and warm when he was with Jungkook. He got to know a lot of the knight the past time. Like he didnt eat spicy food. Well he does but doesnt like it.

And that he was very strong ad taehyung expected. Taehyung was watching jungkook at his training and saw him throw a other person over with ease. It made the prince very impressed as he clapped for jungkook happily.

-

Taehyung sat next to his father on his seat. Two guards behind them and more in front of the podium.

Its been going on for a while now. And taehyung couldn't get jungkook out of his mind. He kept thinking of him. He needed to see him, he really wanted to.

"dad..." taehyung said.

"what is it?" The king responded taking his eyes off the game in front of him.

"can i go walk around?"

"no, you have no guard. So no walking"

"i can ask Yoongi"

"he is in a match so no" the king moved back to watch the game.

Taehyung sighed and leaned back in his chair looking at the boring fencing game. Yes they were good, and yes he used to enjoy that a lot. But now he didnt. It wasnt as interesting as Jungkook.

'if you will come cheer for me'

Taehyug remebered how sad jungkook looked when he said he wasnt going to be able to watch him.