Chapter 21: Final Home

Start from the beginning

Eiji was in confusion as to why Toki was shouting at Ryu, so he quickly tried to take a peek to see if it was over when suddenly, he saw Ryu as if he was having trouble.

Ryu tightly grips his right arm.

It was the sword..

His sword was inflamed in 'Shadow Flare', but at the same time it consumes his mana. If the sword is still inflamed, then it's the same with the bodies that was hit by it. Basically, if you got hit by the shadow flare, it will burn not your physical body like 'Incinerate', not like 'Immolate' that burns your insides, but rather your soul.

Ryu was having trouble from his sword, he was having trouble on how to stop the shadow flare from consuming his mana, he just wanted it to stop.

Toki then shouts,

"Ryu! Try to remain calm and don't force it to stop!"

Ryu then breathes in and out, heavily. He tried to calm himself.

As soon as Ryu calmed himself, the sword then stopped from enflaming.

The bodies that were hit by the skill, stopped burning as well.

Ryu, then fell on his knee and coughed a blood.

Toki and Eiji hurried to help Ryu. They quickly put him beside Shiro.

"Thank you.. I'm ok now, Shiro needs to be treated first, not me". Ryu says.

Eiji then looked at Shiro.

"Shiro!? Shiro!? Hang in there. Ok?"

However, Shiro was losing conscious...

Shiro is lost in conscience.. He was having a glimpse of his fiancé, the person that he loved so much.

(She touched his face, she touched Shiro's face. She was smiling at him, then he smiled back.)

Shiro was imagining things as Toki, Ryu and Eiji takes him to the hospital.

(They were at the temple, the shinto priest gives them blessing as they both exchange their vows. He was at his 'Hakama skirt', while she is with her 'Shiromuku'. Her family and his family cheered for them as well as his friends and hers.)

Shiro was loosing a lot of blood, the nurses rushed him to the emergency room..

(Shiro was happy, but crying at the same time. He was having mix emotions. He don't know if he's crying because he is happy, or crying because he is sad.)

The doctor is doing all his best..

(Shiro then heared a whisper,
"You have done enough.. It's time to rest.."

It was his girl that whispered it to him.. He then brake into tears..)

The ECG monitor then began producing a straight noise, it showed a flatline..

The doctor then tried to use the 'AutoPulse' to perform a CPR.

However, Shiro can't be saved..

He was completely lost in conscious. His ECG monitor shows a flatline..

His heart stopped..

Though he had tears coming from his closed eyes.. He seems happy..

Shiro never had his proper farewell, but at least.. He'll see everyone again in the afterlife.

("Shoto, my bestfriend, my friends, my family and my love.. I'm home..")

Toki cried and cried once more, Ryu and Rin was in complete silence, while Eiji tries to comfort Toki.