Its Wescott, right?

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

SELF HARM

MENTIONS OF RAPE

PANIC ATTACKS

KAMINARI BEING A LITTLE SHIT ON ACCIDENT

Midoriya Izuku's POV

I sigh as I walk out of the entrance of UA, the school I thought would be such an amazing opportunity to go to. Well guess what? By my attitude, you probably already know I regret my choice of coming here.

And no, precious reader, it's not because of Kacchan. He's gotten a whole lot better. Better to the point I say 'best friends'. Of course though, he would deny it.

But that's not the point, the point is I despise going to UA for one reason. Mr. Wescott.

He came from America to teach us. He saw us at the sports festival and was "amazed".

I call that a load of bullshit. He's here for one reason only. And it's me.

I liked him at first, a pretty young dude, nice, polite, funny. All the girls swooned, and I'll admit I did too at first.

But after I learned his true intentions, that little "crush" disappeared quickly.

I walk to the dormitories quietly and by myself. I used to be able to walk with my friends, Iida and Uraraka, but Mr. Wescott (he lets us call him Skip too) wants me to stay after school just about every day for our "tutoring session" he likes to call it.

I walk in the door and plaster a big shiny smile on my face to fool the bourgeoisie of classmates I have. (rip tokoyami-)

But as soon as I opened the door, no one was there. Huh. Weird. At least someone's usually in the common room. Guess they went somewhere.

I sigh and drop the act, though I'm on alert if I bump into anyone. I went to my room, and still, no one was there. Well, that's ok i guess. I'm just happy I don't have to talk to anyone.

I grab some clothes off the floor and go to the public showers. Sadly, the only showers in the dorms. I smell the clothes as I make my way to the showers, and thank god they don't smell that bad. I haven't done laundry for a while.

I go to the bathroom, and check to make sure that no one is in the bathroom. It's clear, but just to be safe, I locked the door.

Yeah I know, weird that there's a lock on a public showering area, well this is UA and there's a lock on every door. And I mean EVERY DOOR.

We had to literally convince Aizawa not to put locks on the fridge and cabinets.

I undress slowly, peeling off the sweat and other bodily fluid drenched clothing. I quickly put a towel on myself and walk to the showers. I shower with my eyes closed, only opening them to grab a bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

Washing my body was the hardest part though. Even though I couldn't see the body he... touched.. I could still feel it.

I can still feel every bump, every mole, every crevice. Everywhere my hands touched to wash.

I shake my head roughly, and try and quickly wash myself to get it over with. I pour some soap on my hands and rub it over my chest. After I'm done with that, my stomach. Then my hips.

I'm rubbing my hands up and down on my hips, putting soap where my body craves to be scrubbed.

My hands rub up and down, up and down. I'm almost done, when suddenly I freeze.