Can I kiss you?

AU: Suicidal Deku

Izuku Midoriya's POV

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

"Ok, class dismissed! Have a good day and remember to do...." I downed the teacher out. Im way to focused on the hero fight this morning. I take out my phone and skim the news for any more details about the new hero who calls herself, "Mount Lady".

I sit there for a minute, just looking for information i don't already know. I didn't find anything new, so i start to pack up. I put my phone in my uniform pocket, and pick up my notebook. I look at it for a few seconds. I put all my effort into these notebooks, full, and full of details, weaknesses, advancement, and just basic things like names. Names of quirks, and heroes. Advancements and weaknesses of Pros. I think to myself...

Can I actually become a hero?

I shake the thought away. 

Of course I will be! I just have to work hard.

All of a sudden, my childhood friend, Kacchan and his goonies walk over to me. 

"Hey quirkless!" Goon number one called me. I bother with their names, they don't bother to learn my real name, so I wont either.

I cower

Kacchan snatches the notebook out my hands.

No! This and mom are the only things that matter!

I reach out for it, but its to late. He brings his hands together, notebook in the middle, and makes a mini explosion.

"Y-You...."

"Aw, what? Babies gonna cry?" Goon number two mocks.

"You..." I whisper again, but with no stutter.

I watch as Kacchan throws my notebook out the window, into the little koi pond.

"What do ya want to say fucker?" Kacchan asks me.

YOU FUCKER! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY!

"N-nothing..." I respond fearful.

"Oh yeah, friendly word of advice Deku. There's a way for you to get a quirk." Kacchan smiles smugly.

My eyes lit up.

Maybe hes changed! He can be nice-

"Just hope for one in your next life, and take a swan dive off the building!" He said, cutting off my thoughts.

Oh, never mind

At first, years ago when he started to bully me, I thought nothing of it. I thought that it would be over sooner or later. Its been 9, almost 10 years. By now I know its not going to stop.

Maybe Ill jump just to show him that hes gone to far...no that's not worth dying for. But hes seriously starting to discourage me.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass

"Sorry young man, you just....cant be a hero without a quirk."

I stare at him, shocked. Even if there was no hope for me -which there isn't- he could at least let me down easier.

He starts to walk out the door, I give up. If I cant be a hero, then what have I been doing all my life? Have I been studying nonstop about heroes, reading, and admiring. And THIS is what comes of it?

I guess I really live up to my name then.

Useless

Little