"And that's where you're wrong." I hissed as my skin began to ripple, "You seem to be forgetting that your wolf died when you let your mate die."

"Well then. Let's put this fight to rest, Cara."

Letting my wolf take back control, I shifted just as my brother did. Where I was once smaller, my wolf was now the same size as his own silver monster. We both growled lowly in warning, and then we lunged.

My wolf jumped back as Titan went in for her neck. She landed firmly on her hind legs, and then pushed herself forward, slamming into Titan's wolf with full force. There was a small yelp from his snout, and then he twisted and bit down hard in her hind legs. There was no sound of pain, only a snarl of pure anger. From the corner of our sight, we see a brown wolf push through the crowd. My wolf shoves herself back a second time ready to take on the Beta, when a flash of red slams into it and Reagan pins him to the ground. She doesn't go in for the kill. Instead she holds him there, growling in warning. One wrong move on his part, and she'd rip his throat out.

Focusing on our brother once again, my wolf lunges forward, jerks back at the last second, rolls to the side, and then clamps down on his tail, pulling back sharply causing his back legs to give out. Seeing him lying half way on the ground, she uses the opportunity, and prances on his back, biting down hard on his rough. Blood spills into her mouth, the scent filling the air. She can sense the other Alpha's beginning to get antsy, The fight between her and my brother needed to be over sooner rather than later, or there were going to be problems.

Biting down a second time, my wolf jumps off of my brother, and then swatts as hard as she can at his nose. Blood flies through the air as her claws break through the skin. I can feel her grinning, but she doesn't have time to celebrate as my brother pushes himself backwards and into her. She crashes into the ground, but quickly corrects herself, and clamps down on his leg right as he does the same to her.

An idea suddenly pops into my mind.

Jumping back, my wolf turns away from my brother and shoots towards the woods to the west. Titan is hot on her tail. She pushes harder, ignoring the pain radiating from her back leg and zips through the trees. Always left out in case of an emergency, she finds the bag she was looking for. She bites and pulls it off of the tree as she passes it, and then heads right back towards where Reagan continues to hold down Jasper.

As she approaches to the clearing, I shift back, taking control. I immediately dig into the bag and pull out a belt. I hear a huff of laughter, and turn right as my brother's wolf lunges. He's to slow. I jump forward, tucking and rolling under hist attack, only to turn and jump at him myself. I land successfully on his back, and wrap the belt around his throat, tightening it as tight as it will go.

Pissed, his wolf bucks around the yard, twisting and snapping at any thing he can.

Searing pain shoots through my leg as he manages to bite down on my calf, but I don't let go. I continue to pull as tight as I can, breathing deeply as all of the pain I've endured while my wolf was in control suddenly starts to hit. I'm about to give up when I feel Titan start to slow down. He stops, and then he shifts underneath me. When he's once again human, I'm sitting on his chest, the belt still around his neck. He's red in the face, pain contorting his features.

As soon as he opens his eyes, I pull back my arm and slam my fist into his nose.

"That was for Trent you murderous bastard!" I yell. I then hit him a second time, "That is for Faith and all the hell you put her through!" A third time, "That is for all the women of our pack that you raped!" A fourth time, "And that is for me and everything you put me through! For all of the loved ones you took away from me! You don't deserve to be Alpha!" A fifth time, "Like hell will I let you run this pack! It's mine!" I continue to punch him, blood flying from his face as my swings get harder and harder. I feel my wolf start to take over when familiar arms wrap around my waist and pull me off.