~ Chapter 6 ~

Chiquita

The rest of our session Abel and I focused on our song, we made some good progress and the best part, we had no further interruptions.

"Could you sing this for me, Chiquita?"

"Um okay."

"At half past five, if you're not here I'm gonna hit up one of my other guys, I just want a guy to rock my body side to side, so get on top of me, we can go all night."

"Girl I'm gonna make you ride, I'mma stretch that pussy wide, make your body mine, make that pussy so wet, make your other niggas sweat, when you see my loft you're gonna be taking your clothes off, babygirl won't make it to bed, so I'll take her on the couch here instead."

Yup, Abel's verse is WAY more explicit then mine but despite my personal preferences, I like it.

"We sound good Chiquita, I think we got nice vocal chemistry.

"I agree Abel."

His devilish smirk makes yet another appearance.

"So what do you think of my verse?"

"This might shock you but I like it."

"Really little miss innocent?"

"Yes it's kinda hot...."

Gosh that felt so uncomfortable to say, but that's what it is hot.

"Want me to do that to you, want to take a trip down to my loft babygirl?"

"I'm pretty sure you don't live in a loft anymore."

"You're right I don't, it's a reference to my old music, and that wasn't a no, hit me up babygirl I'll always let you in."

Jesus! He REALLY likes me.

That's so nice!

"Thanks, that's so sweet."

"I didn't mean it in a friend way, Chiquita."

What?

What other way could that be meant?

"I don't......"

"You're so innocent stop!"

"Uhhhhhh, bye!"

"Wait, wait."

"What?"

"Give Daddy a kiss."

He's getting a little too comfortable with me.

"No!"

"You're so stubborn, c'mon~"

Abel

"No!"

"Fine."

She plays soooooooo hard to get.

She looks at her phone, furthermore ignoring my request.

"Damnit nevermind! Coletta's not here yet."

"Oh, how unfortunate~"

"I am NOT kissing you."

"You will, tomorrow."

She doesn't reply after that, she just rolls her eyes like a teenager.

I pull out my phone and see I got a message from Chiquita earlier, why am I just now seeing it?

Chiquita: Seriously you need to back the fuck off Abel! I'm not kidding I'll fucking go find another label if you don't leave me the fuck alone today!