Chapter 18: The Second Lie

Start from the beginning

END OF FLASHBACK

GRACE'S POV

I open my eyes when I hear my name being called by him several times.

"Grace.."

"mmm" I moaned .

Feels like I'm taking this nap after 45 years, I feel so relieved.

"stop moaning, or I'll take you directly to my bedroom" Chris warned me.

I chuckled "okay, just tell me your bed is comfy, especially the pillows"

He laugh and said "yes they are, now open you eyes , we're here"

I open my eyes and see the car Is now pulled outside a large foyer. Having four large pillars all white and beautifully sculptured, I look up and see the domes of the house were divided into different parts though connected with each other. This was all the view I could get from inside the car. I was actually stupefied about this place; I've seen such kinds of places only in movies. But this is reality and I'm watching all this in real. Before I could open my door, a man dresses in black coat and matching pant comes and open the gate for me.

With confusion I looked backward at Chris, he seemed to lost in his thoughts, but just motioned me to go ahead.

"welcome ! " he exclaimed by bending forward.

I smile and replied "thank you"

A few seconds later Chris come and stood beside me and hand the keys to the man in black coat who in turn drove the car to somewhere else.

"he took your car?" I asked confused

He chuckled and said " no he just took it to the Garage. It's his job"

"what do you mean ? where are we?"

He look on his shoes and said "welcome to my house "

My eyes widen with all the diameter it had. And I started coughing .

"hey are you okay?" he asked while rubbing circle to my back

I shook no.

"this..this is your HOUSE ? it's a palace. How can you own this palace?"

I turn around to see the door of the house was leaded by a long pathway that headed straight to a big iron gate which I think leads to out of the house. Either side of the pathway was beautifully decorated with amazing garden works along with beautiful lights . I notice there was a fountain on the left side of the pathway. I see the water of the fountain changed it's color while flowing and got to discover that it was because of the lighting patterns below it. It looked very beautiful , I could devote hours watching this beauty.

He sighed and said with a sad voice "well it's technically not my house...it's.."

"my house" I hear a voice coming from the large oak gate that I guess leads to inside of the house.

I've seen this man, I actually would never forget this face.

"hey beauty ! so you gave him the BJ didn't you?"

"Kevin say one more of your shit and I'll strangle you" chris glared him as he approach and come to stand near us.

Kevin chuckled and said while taking my hand in his hand kissing my knuckles "I'm pleased to have a beautiful women in my house. Welcome, my name is Kevin ,what is this beautiful lad- AAAHHHH"

Kevin's flirting came to an end when a girl around my age comes from inside and snatches him by ear making him to screech out of pain

"I told you not to go near to her didn't I ? My brother is in love with her, if I find you flirting with her again, I will kill you " she yelled