"You did good yesterday yah nerd! Good job." Katsuki said happily. To be fully honest, it did make Izuku quite happy seeing his ex-bully being so happy. He felt happy for someone else. The two boys were walking through the crowded hallways of UA highschool, seeing old friends and enemies walk by, some of the grimacing at Izuku with intimidation. Right after his only bully stopped bullying him, he received more bullies. He would rather have one than 5, but that was just reality now.

"Thanks Kacchan, you did amazing as always too." Izuku said with charm, showing his teeth to Kacchan, hoping to give the other one false hope. He received a smile back from his giddy friend beside him. If Deku had to admit, he'd say Kacchan would take number one hero, he's so much stronger than the rest of the school and clearly he devotes a bunch of his time into training. Just one glance at him and you can tell. He was taller now, more bicep muscles and a 6 pack that seemed to show through every shirt he wore. If anything Deku shrunk and lost a bunch of weight from starving himself. No one seemed to notice, yet...

"So what are you doing after school Deku?" Killing myself.

"Uhh, I'm busy." Izuku answered. Katsuki frowned and turned towards Deku, taking in his body. He looked skinnier and pale, he had dark eye bags under his eyes. He looked like a mess.

"Deku, are you alright? You've been busy almost everyday, and you look so skinny now... Are you eating alright? Sleeping?" Katsuki asked the smaller male, this made Izuku tear up. He can't tell him no matter how much he wants to. He's already so weak, he doesn't want Katsuki to think any less of him.

"Yeah I'm okay." Izuku smiled brightly, putting all his energy into that one smile. "I just have a lot of homework.." Katsuki stared at him blankly for moment before answering.

"Deku, this is hero school... We don't get homework..." Shit... Why am I so stupid for? I can't even lie right. How useless...

"I said I can't alright!" He bursted, pushing Baku's hand off his shoulder. This caused Katsuki to back up with his hands up.

"Woah Sorry Deku..." He apologized for nothing again. It's my fault for making your life so miserable Kacchan. I should be sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He found himself back home, his mom off at work, so he had the house to himself. Alright, now's the time. He didn't want his mom to see him hanging, so he wanted to go a different way, less violent. He grabbed a bottle of pills from the bathroom cabinet. He shut the mirror, set the bottle down, and looked at himself. Everything Kacchan said was true. He looked skinnier, paler and his eye bags were dark. He already looked like a ghost. His eyes traveled down to the pills, his heart starting to race now. It's alright Izu, everything will be okay when you die. You'll be at peace again. You'll feel love again.. Deep breaths seemed to calm him down as he popped the cap open and poured a respectable amount of pills into his skinny hand. Love... I want to feel loved again.

Swiftly he shoved the pills in his mouth, and started to take gulps of the running faucet. The distasteful pills slithered down his throat, him gagging at the disgusting taste. Once fully swallowed he began to feel light headed, so he sat, propped up against the cabinets, feeling his throat begin to swell up and sweat begin to drip down his face. He smiled at this, finally he can be free. It felt as if he were sick with a high fever, his stomach churning. And then he passed out, feeling at ease. Then yet again darkness. Just darkness and the overwhelming sound of an alarm clock.

He shot up in bed, sweating once again, and the urge to puke. Izuku ran to the bathroom and puked his guts out. What is going on? Can I not die? Furious Izuku flushed the toilet and searched the cabinets for a blade. He pulled out a sharp razor and let out a deep breath. Nodding he began to slit up his wrists, cutting multiple lines that traveled up his arm (allowing more blood loss). Feeling dizzy immediately he collapsed and let the blood oose out on the floors. Still conscious he saw the door open and his mom peek in, when her eyes landed on him, she screamed loudly and began yelling out his name. Like before he saw darkness and then his alarm.

Shooting up once more, he realized he can't die. Then all a sudden, shooting pain was felt in his wrists. It seems like everytime I try to die, I have symptoms of how it felt the moment I wake up. Strange...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Nerd!" Izuku flinched at this. It was awfully familiar...

"Hi Kacchan." Izuku replied back, feeling his friends arm wrap around his shoulder and pulling him close.

"You did good yesterday yah nerd! Good job." Wait, I've already had this conversation before...

"Thanks Kacchan, you did amazing as always too!" Izuku said with more enthusiasm. Katsuki smiled and pulled him in tighter. Someway this made Izuku smile genuinely, but it was immediately turned into a frown as he watched some of his old friends prance by, laughing and talking. If only he wasn't so insecure about himself, maybe they'd all still be friends. Laughing like old times.

"So what are you doing after school Deku?" He asked. Fine Kacchan you won..

"Nothing."

"Can I come over?" He asked, looking at Izuku with hopeful eyes. Smiling Izuku nodded.

"Fiiinne." Izu gave in. Katsuki smiled and fist pumped the air. This made Izu snort at his silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright.. As I said a million times before, mi casa es tú casa." Snorting Katsuki walked in and set his backpack on the ground, he immediately made his way to the couch, switching on Netflix.

"I heard our show finally came out with a second season." Katsu said from the couch. Izuku walked over and plopped next to him, cuddling into the arm rest of the couch.

"Lets binge it then."

"Alright, you said so."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours, of just binge watching the show, but Izuku felt the need to die again. He frowned as he watched the screen, he could go into the bathroom and kill himself real quick. Start the day over. Agreeing with himself, he stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He stated, this made Katsuki perk up and nod at him. Making sure to pause the show as he heard the bathroom door shut.

Katsuki couldn't help but hear little whispers from the bathroom, which is weird since the bathroom is down the hall. Katsuki turned his attention down the dark hallway, seeing the glow of the light under the bathroom door. Minutes passed and Katsuki started to get impatient. What's taking this nerd so long? He decided to check on his friend, just to make sure he was okay.

He stood at the door and knocked, hearing nothing but the hissing of no other than Izuku. Katsuki started to grow more and more scared, so he decided to blast his way in. After calling out for so long, he blasted to door down, it almost coming off the hinges. When he looked in, Izuku was on the ground, crying and holding his heavily bleeding wrist. Katsuki's eyes widened when he realized what had happened. He hurried to his friends side, holding and comforting him. He whispered comforting words in his ear as he removed the razor from the boys hands and throwing it away. And quickly he dialed 911.

"Send the ambulance immediately, h-he's bleeding out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee