Is That a Demand?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Description:

Description:

Bakugou Katsuki is a Demon from the underworld, sent to help a young boy name Izuku Midoriya. He now has to obey every command he is given unless he wants to get a punishment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is that a command master?" Katsuki asked, the rain almost swallowing his voice whole. Izuku was on the ground, his knees resting on the cool concrete, his pants soaking up the rain and blood. Izuku looked up at Katsuki, who was standing on the evil man. Even through the darkness, Katsu saw the tears in his master's eyes, the man he was currently on had killed his last family member. He knew that for weeks his master will be locked in his room, crying rivers down his poor little face. It had always been like that, ever since he was little, he had been emotional. Now as a young adult, he carried those traits, who he had taken from his father. On the other hand, his mother was a very stern lady, who was as confident as it gets. It helped her in the long run however.

"That is a command Kacchan." The nickname he had given his butler a long time ago had echoed down the alley, replaying in the head of the demon. A sly smirk found its way on his lips as he refocused his attention on the now frightful man beneath his feet. His long sword was lifted from his holder and brought to the man's chest, allowing a few moments of hope for the man. But with a thrust, the sword was wedged in the mans chest, missing his heart by inches. Might as well let the man suffer for the last few minutes. Katsuki stepped off the man and kneeled beside him.

"I will always fulfill my master's wishes. You will perish in hell." The dying man could only look at Katsuki and choke on his blood, his cold hand gripping Baku's arm tightly, before finally going limp. Smirking, he shook the cold hand off his and walked to his master. He had his head down and was crying at his Aunts body. Frowning the demon man leaned down and tapped Izuku's shoulder gaining the boy's attention.

"My deed is done young Master. What now?" Katsu asked the crying male. Izuku shut his Aunts eyes and stood to his feet.

"Bring me home."

"As you wish." With a sweeping gesture, Izuku was swept off his feet and carried bridal style. Katsuki jumped up and began jumping across the roofs of different house, allowing Izuku to see a very peaceful view. He admired all of the pretty lights of the town, seeing little flowers as they passed a garden. It was a gorgeous night, ruined by such a broken man. What a shame. "The mansion is ahead, prepare for impact Master." Izuku nodded and held on to Katsuki tight as he jumped off a roof and glided to the ground. The impact wasn't bad at all, it was just a light jump. Izuku loosened his grip and was carried up the gravel driveway, that was beautiful by the way. It was lined by a variety of flowers and in the middle of the circled driveway was a big willow tree, that Izuku loved to sit against and draw.

Katsuki opened the large doors to the mansion to see a big open hall, a circled staircase was found to the left of the room and went up to a balcony that hung over the large hall. The doors were shut and Katsu continued his walk up the stair case, seeing all the family pictures fly by. For a moment he looked down as saw Izuku sleeping in his arms, curled into his chest. This image made him smile softly, and ever so lightly soft snores were heard. Demon boy cared him into an open hallway littered with paintings and doorways, until they made it to his master's room. He walked in to see a king sized bed in the center of the large room, a nightstand next to it and to the right of the bed a desk. His closet was placed on the left wall.

He set his master down on the bed and tucked him in, handing the small boy his teddy bear that he always slept with. As soon as he began to leave the room, he heard a soft voice behind him. Turning around he eyed the boy who was now looking at him, his eyes half lidded filled with sleep. "Can you stay with me tonight?" Izuku asked, his voice breaking a bit. Katsuki smiled and nodded, he turned the lights off and laid next to Izuku. He himself slipped under the covers and pulled his master into his chest, cuddling the small boy.

"Goodnight Master." Katsuki whispered into his ear.

"Goodnight Kacchan." This brought a warm smile on Katsuki's lips. This boy will be the death of me I swear!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft hics and sniffs were heard. Katsuki's eyes opened to see Izuku sitting up on the bed in front of him. He was hunched over, his hands over his face and crying. Katsu frowned and sat next to Izuku. His hand was found rubbing the small boys back gently, going in circles that seemed to ruffle his clothes. "Master what is troubling you?" Izuku looked over at Katsuki, his eyes red and puffy from crying, his cheeks wet from the tears. Katsuki's free hand began wiping the tears from Izu's flushed cheeks, and resting on his cheek. He didn't receive a response however. "Would you like some tea then?" Izuku nodded his head, some of his hair flopping as he did so. Smiling Katsuki got up to make his masters favorite tea, that also helped him sleep well.

He had an idea on why his master was crying, it must be his Aunt. It always reminded him of his father, they were twins so he could see him in her. Also they acted the same as well, sharing a lot of the same personality traits as well as emotions. Katsuki boiled some water in a tea pot and reached in a cupboard for the bags of tea. He grabbed it out and set up the tea cup. When the teapot began to whistle, he took it off the stove and poured the water into the cup with the teabag already in. He watched as the water already began to turn brown. He dropped in one sugar cube and started to carry it to the room.

It was no surprise that Izuku was crying so early, his memories must've started to come back from yesterday. It was a tragic day, they had finally found the maniac killer that had been on the streets for a while. But the killer had his Aunt hostage, tried to deal with him, but of course Katsuki intervened. However, before he got to her, her throat was slit. It was a slip up, normally Katsuki wasn't so reckless. He had to apologize later.

He opened the door slowly to his masters room, he found him in the same place he had left him. Only he had stopped crying. This made Katsuki somewhat relieved. Smiling, Katsu placed the plate and tea cup into his masters hands, seeing his puffy eyes stare into his own. "Young Master, I apologize for my reckless behaviour yesterday." Katsuki said, bowing before his master. Frowning, Izuku kicked his butlers leg, making him stand up fully confused.

"Stop it, you don't have to apologize." Izuku said. "The crazy killer is dead now, no more killings. She would've been dead regardless." Katsuki nodded his head. "And if you pity me because she was my last family member, please don't." Izuku looked up at him, his eyes full of determination. "Because I have you, and that is the only thing I wish to keep." This made Katsuki smile.

"Is that a demand?"

"Yes, you must always stay by my side." "Oh and by the way, after this tea, we're cuddling."

Laughing Katsuki bowed before him. "As you wish Master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yes this was supposed to be a, Black Butler Au so hehe... And YES I did change their personalities a lot, but it was a cute idea and you loved it didn't you! Hehe*
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*SHOULD I MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER?

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeedeeeeeeeee