- 17 -

The boys made it to the park for a walk, both quiet after Taehyung complimented Jungkook's singing.

They both got out and Taehyung decided to break the ice. "Did... did I offend you?"

"No, I just... wasn't expecting the compliment."

"Oh, well that's good I guess." Taehyung stated.

"Um, well... what are some of your hobbies?" Jungkook asked as they continued to walk the trail.

"Well, I like music. I find myself sometimes singing along to songs. I also like to draw. You?"

"I like to sing too. But, I also like to play games and dance."

Taehyung seemed a bit shocked, "Dance? I'm terrible at dancing." He chuckled.

They decided to sit on the grass, watching the sun go down as they chat away.

Jungkook sighed, "It's nice. I don't usually just sit and watch nature. It's relaxing."

"Yeah, it is."

It was a comfortable silence. Taehyung looked over to Jungkook, amazed at the natural beauty. He had his eyes closed, taking in the breeze.

As if he could feel the stare, he opened his eyes and looked over, "What?" He asked.

Taehyung shook his head, "Nothing, just taking in your beauty."

Jungkook's eyes widened as if he didn't expect that response. "Oh... thanks." He blushed, looking down at his lap.

He felt conflicted. Here he felt peace and joy. Things seem to click well and Jungkook can see why he was his soulmate. Though, on the other end, he couldn't stop thinking about their past. This was someone who used to bully him. Could he really drop all those years of bullying like that? All those words brushed off like they meant nothing?

"You okay?" Taehyung asked, noticing the boy stare blankly at nothing with a pout forming on his lips.

Jungkook sighed, "I feel... conflicted. Like I feel content around you. I can't explain it, it just feels right. But..." he bit his bottom lip, looking back at his hands, "You used to bully me. Ridicule me, push me, hate me. I just can't forget it never happened."

Taehyung sighed, expecting this. "I'm not happy with my past. I was terrible. Not only to you but to Jimin and others. I was pretending to be someone I wasn't just to protect myself. After I saw color, I realized how messed up things were. Seeing red on my hands..." Taehyung's hands started shaking, "I wanted to puke. I wanted to stop." He then looked up at Jungkook, "I wanted to change."

He sighed again, "I understand what you mean, and I know I don't deserve forgiveness for what I've done. I need to forgive myself for all the pain I done. I'm just happy you gave me a shot. Honestly I thought I'd just be alone forever. So, I'm thankful for you trying."

Jungkook was silent. What could he say to that?

"Well, you agreed to one date. I'll take you back." Taehyung stood up, giving his hand, "Don't stress so much on your feelings. I understand the pain is hard to forget. I'm not asking you to forgive me. I just asked you to give me a chance. All I can hope is that I showed you enough."

Jungkook took the hand, standing up as well, "Just..." he started, biting the inside of his cheek, "Just give me time."

Taehyung seemed to glow, "I'll take it. Until then, are we cool as friends?"

Jungkook found himself smiling, "Yeah, that's fine."

Taehyung smiled in a box like way. It was unique and totally Taehyung. "Let's get you home."

A/N: heeeeey.... sorry it took so long to get this up. I had a major writer block. Sorry if there are errors, I am a bit tired so I can't edit. Thanks for being so patient.

It'll take me a bit to get the next/last chapter out. I ask for your understanding as I'm super busy. Thanks for all the love and support.

My Soulmates the Class Bully | VKook (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें