Part 1

I was waiting at the bus stop for my bus. Late by 20 minutes, of course it had to be late on the first day of school. I finally got to school and classes had already started, I was running through the corridors trying to find my class. I walked in and everyone was starring at me.

Unfortunately the only spare seat was next to the school bully Calum Hood. The teacher glared at me and pointed his head towards Calum wanting me to sit next to him. I trudged over to the desk which was in the back corner of the classroom as everyone stared at me and i sat down next to him.

"It's nice of you to join us y/n" the teacher spoke with a very monotone voice. I just rolled my eyes as this day was not going very well.

I started copying what was on the board into my book and i turned to Calum who had been staring at me for the whole time.

"You right there?" i asked attacking him. He just sat there his mysterious features captivate me, he was very good looking but he as the kind of guy you don't go near.

"Can you sit somewhere else" he asked me with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Is there anywhere else to sit?" i said sarcastically while sitting up straight and plonking my elbows on the cold desk.

"The floor and while your there you can pick this up" he said while sinking into his chair and dropping a blue pen onto the ground meaning for me to pick it up.

This boy was so rude it was unbelievable. "I wouldn't have chosen to sit next to you if i hadn't of come to class late ok. So please stop being so rude and inconsiderate please" i said getting really angry and loud towards him to show he can't be so rude.

"Calum, y/n please delight us with whatever you to are dwelling about" the teacher said while looking into our direction.

"Nothing sir" Calum moaned lifting himself up into his chair properly. I shook my head at him thinking how stupid and rude he was. I just kept writing and listening to the teacher.

Calum kept staring at me throughout the class and it annoyed me so much. The teacher started explaining an assignment i am so not looking forward to doing an assignment on my first day of school .