chapter 15

Andrea's pov:

"Ciao (hi)," Says Matia on the other side of the phone. Wherever he is.

"Hi there, what do you want?" I greet him politely, sike.

"You don't think you're being a bit rude?" He speaks.

"non essere sensibile(don't be sensitive)," I say being as polite as possible.

"Only when it comes from you, tesoro (treasure)" He says with a chuckle.

I keep silent waiting for his news and he speaks again when he realizes, "so amor, I thought that maybe tomorrow you could grace me with your presence at my pool party"

"Matia we are only in May," I remark, throwing my legs on my nightstand and putting my free hand in the air, swinging it.

"Well, the weather is nice. Plus I get to see you in a swimsuit," He finishes and I can feel his smirk through the phone.

"If you're that persisting maybe I can come," I say.

We hang up and I get up from my bed. Since it's a Friday afternoon then I have nothing to do.

I make my way to the living room and lay on the couch in boredom. Gabriel comes and joins me after some minutes of sighing to myself.

We sit there in an awkward silence both of us wanting to talk, but neither having an idea.

"Do you want to play a game?" he asks turning the PlayStation on. Well, he knows I don't say no to a match.

"The loser cooks dinner." He announces putting FIFA 20 in.

"Let the game begins," I say with a smirk on my face.

One thing you should know about me, I'm not a girly girl when it comes to competition. We start the match and before the first minutes even past I score.

I scream the word "sucker" And he groans.

When we were close to the end, I hear the penthouse's door opens but neither of us takes his eyes away from the screen as the game is getting intense. I'm winning, the score is 3-2 and I hope he doesn't catch up.

I get closer to the goal and feel Gabriel's hand on my stomach tickling me while he tries to get the ball from my player on the field. My first instinct is to slap the shit out of him so I do as planned, and scream "play fair" to make the slap smoother.

He cries in pain but keeps trying to distract me from my victory laughing devilishly every time he does.

I can feel Bailey glaring at me but honestly, I don't give a fuck, I'm way into the game I can't lose now.

"You cheated." Whines Gaby, sad with his loss. 4-2 and could've been more if he played fair.

"How would I cheat in a video game, you dummy?" I defend myself.

He opens his mouth to protest but close it again because that made sense.

"Come on go cook dinner, I'm hungry," I whine, pushing him out of the living room, "and please don't burn the kitchen down"

Bailey, the one that's been eyeing us in silence since she came back, heads to Gabriel's room after eyeing me blankly. I wait there by myself then go to the kitchen when I hear Gaby calling for me. At the same time, I enter Bailey sits on the counter facing us.

"So what are you cooking?" She asks playing with her legs.

"Andrea's favorite food, bucatini al American," Says Gabriel with a stupid Italian accent mixed with his British one.

I burst into laughter and grab my stomach, "it's bucatini all'Amatriciana, I think you should stick to your British one it's hotter," I stop laughing when I realize what I have just said, "I mean better"

"Did you just call me hot in front of my girlfriend?" He teases roping his arms around Bailey and hugs her from the side.

"No, I called your accent hot there's a difference," I correct him looking his way, Bailey not amused with the events at all.

She breaks the awkward starring when she laughs and jumps from the counter, "have fun, I'll take a shower and change my clothes,"

We start baking the pasta and then do the dish, the flour is now everywhere in the kitchen because we thought it was funny to have fun a little. Poor Gabriel doesn't know he's the one to clean later on.

We have dinner all together and end the day with a whining Gabriel that had to clean the kitchen and a tired me getting sleep.
_________________________

I spend the morning watching the office waiting for 3 pm to come.

I get ready wearing my black swimsuit and put a cute sundress on top of it when time gets near. I put my sunglasses on and head to Matia's house.

"Ohh, wifey is here." Says Matia hugging me. A shirtless Matia hugged me. His chest felt hard against my skin and his strong arms roped around my body tightly in a bear hug.

When he lets go I get a 3D photo of his body, his abs aren't defined but they're still there. Let me tell you he looks yummy from every angle. Snap out of it Andrea!

"Hey, ex-hubby," I greet playfully with a smirk.

"You mean future hubby?" He corrects grinning.

Matia takes my hand and says "come with me." He leads the way and I follow him to the pool. We reach a cozy, less crowded place. He sits and offers me a chair close to his.

"I was waiting to see you in a bikini," Matia pouts once I take the sundress off.

"Maybe next time, amor," I joke winking.

We sit there listening to the music playing in the background and sunbathing for some time.

"Come on, let's get in the pool." Says Matia standing up.

"Nah, I came here for a tan," I respond looking his way through the sunglasses, and before I understand what happened I feel my body hitting the water. I swim to the surface and glare at Matia, who's laughing with the rest of the people there.

"I'll kill you," I announce getting out of the pool, water dripping from my body.

I run my fingers through my hair and walk toward him seductively. Matia checks me out while I'm walking to the spot he's standing in, I put my hand on his shoulder and move it gently down his arm.

And I push his body with all my might to the cold water, him being near the edge giving me support. I laugh and he smirks, "come dance with me in the water," He invites.

I accept his invitation and we dance and splash each other...

We enter his kitchen for snacks, both of us changed into our dry clothes. But he stops in front of the counter, "yeah, I'm sorry. The only snack that's left is you." He flirts smoothly with a grin.

I laugh at his cute flirts and move to let a girl pass and at the same moment, I hit another person and get his juice all over my dress. The guy apologizes sincerely and goes his way when I confirm that it's okay.

"I'll bring you some clean clothes." Offers Matia, going to his room. I sit there in the kitchen awkwardly, the dress sticking to my body making me grossed.

He comes back with a shirt, I head into an empty room without the help of Matia, since I got used to my surroundings the last time I did the decor.

When I'm done changing I get out and smile at Matia who's looking for me. I freeze when I catch a person behind him.

"Vicenzo?"I gasp in shock.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .

Hello beautiful readers,
We wanted to note that we aren't Italian, neither do we know the language so if you spot any mistake I hope you tell us.
And please vote and comment while passing.