Memory Six + Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

“Oh, you didn’t think we were done here did you really, Liam?” Zayn asked.

I straddled Zayn and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me and kissing him passionately with some lust. I ran my tongue over Zayn’s bottom lip asking, like the polite guy I am, for an entrance. When Zayn, being the stubborn guy he is, didn’t give me an entrance, I had no choice, but to tug at his bottom lip, which surprisingly gave me a moan… ‘Fuck,’ Zayn mumbled in between the kiss. Liam – 3, Zayn – 1. Hmm… guess I found a weakness. Zayn’s tongue and my tongue dance and battled until we were gasping for air. I placed my forehead on Zayn’s and looked into his caramel eyes, they were slightly dark from lust which I bet mine mirrored as well. Zayn and I caught our breaths and then Zayn’s phone rang. Zayn looked at me confused still catching his breath and then ran to the kitchen island to get his phone.

“Hello?” Zayn said gasping for air, “…Yeah, I was just jogging… Yeah, it was like a hundred mile jog, hah… Yeah… Yeah sure…”

I hopped off the kitchen counter and wrapped my arms behind Zayn kissing him up his neck which made him shiver. I bit my lip, he looked so sexy shirtless, I just couldn’t resist. I ran my hands up and down Zayn’s abdomen from behind, feeling the bumps from his six-pack blindly.

“…Yeah, I’m okay, it’s just really cold in here… Yes, I know its summer…. Yes, shivering in the summer is weird,” Zayn looked back and gave me a stern look.

I chuckled softly and decided to get away from him so whoever was in the other line wasn’t suspicious. I walked up the stairs to my room and a waited for Zayn. A couple of minutes later Zayn came in with his flawless body.

“It was Harry,” Zayn stated.

“What’d he think of your shivering and gasping?” I arched an eyebrow matching it with a mischievous smirk.

“He thinks I should get used to jogging and that the weather in our house was fucked up if I was shivering in summer,”

I chuckled, “What else did he say?”

“He wants us to go to the cabin with the other guys,” Zayn said.

I looked around uneasily.

Zayn sat down beside me, his eyes now warm and filled with concern, “What’s wrong, babe?” He rubbed a comforting hand up and a down my thigh, “You okay?”

“Y-Yeah…” I swallowed.

“No, you’re not, don’t lie to me,” Zayn squeezed my thigh encouringly, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s just… I don’t want… I don’t want to ruin your guys’ fun…” I admitted. “If it wasn’t for me, you’d be in the cabin having fun, not here taking care of me… besides I can take care of myself,”

“Harry just wants you to be okay, he wants you to be taken care of because he cares about you,” Zayn said.

“Cares about me?” I faked laughed, “Yeah right,”

“He does,” Zayn said his voice serious.

I decided to let that go and changed the subject, “Why does he want us to come?”

“To have fun, so we’re going up to the hills tonight so we can be ready and unpacked there by tomorrow, so let’s get packing,” Zayn pecked my forehead and stood up.

*****

Memory Six

The first summer I spent with Zayn and Harry was the summer of 8th grade. Anne had invited Zayn to go with us to Disney World. This meant we’d be going on an international flight to America just to go to Disney World!