Lavanya Stuns The Royals : Chapter 16

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your choice is always the best Jyoti

"Your choice is always the best Jyoti." Lavanya smiled while checking herself in the mirror.

"Sister, I think we should go to the Queen's room. The guests must have arrived by now." Jyotimani informed.

"Mn." Lavanya nodded as she secretly put her dagger around her waist while covering it with the pallu of her saree.

" Lavanya nodded as she secretly put her dagger around her waist while covering it with the pallu of her saree

After Lavanya had arrived at the Queen's room, she saw that the guests had already arrived. She walked inside the room while Jyotimani stood outside. She bowed to everyone, greeting them and then took her seat beside the Queen. Her eyes quickly gazing at the guests who were looking at her as if she was the prey and they were the hunters. The Queen Gayatri Devi herself didn't show that she was happy with her daughter-in-law, making it even tough for Lavanya to please the royal ladies.

"So she is Prince Virendra's wife?" A royal lady asked while sitting leisurely on the couch in Queen Gayatri Devi's room.

"Yes." Gayatri Devi said while placing her arm on the arm of the couch while sitting in a straight body posture which radiated the mighty Queen vibes.

"What's your name girl?" Another royal lady asked while observing Lavanya's behavior.

"My name is Lavanya," Lavanya said with a gentle smile.

"You like heavy jewelry, right?" A lady said while eyeing Lavanya's jewelry and dressing style.

"I like simple jewelry. But after getting married to the prince, I will get used to wearing this heavy jewelry." Lavanya replied as gentle as possible.

"Without wearing heavy jewelry, a royal won't look like a royal." The other lady chuckled while the others nodded, supporting her.

"What arts are you good at?" Queen Gayatri Devi asked while averted her gaze to her daughter-in-law.

That was the question that Lavanya feared the most. She only knew how to cook and take care of a family. Other than that, she was a warrior. She didn't have the time to learn the arts which a princess should learn.

"I-I can cook and do all daily chores including taking care of a family," Lavanya replied, uncertain of her answer.

"What?" One of the royal ladies burst into laughter. "My maid is also good at it."