"So where are we meeting?" A box suddenly appeared in front of my face as Michael answered her question.

Lvl 2(23%)Spicy food tolerance- You can't tolerate spicy food for your life. Just don't eat it.

God dammit!

Monday December 2,2013

4:23 am

I wobbly walk up the hill with my while rubbing my eyes. Why did we have to get up at sunrise? I yawn as the house slowly appeared in my sight. I pat down my jacket as I walk up to the front of the building and sit down. I ball of excitement formed in my chest as I though about going back to Chicago. I only spent a week here and now I get to go back to Chicago! I wish I can stay there, but Coach wants me to stay in camp. Maybe I can runaway? But I'm pretty sure someone here can easily find me, they wouldn't have someone try to find me right? Then again there's nothing important to me in Chicago. There is nothing to do here though.I sit down against the wall of the house. I bring my knees to my chest and rest my arms on my knees. I do like the city more than this Amish like place. There's barely anything modern here. 

I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up and see Coach standing over me. I stare blankly up at him. "Are you here for the quest?" Coach asked. I silently nod as he nodded back. "Where's the rest?"

"I dunno know." I replied. "Who are we looking for anyway?" Coach reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture. It was a teenage boy with a well defined jaw. His eyes were a dark brown, his black hair was curly. There was nothing that really stood out. "Where should we start looking?" Coach shook his head.

"He's in some place called Norridge haven't heard of it but the gods told me start looking there." He's in my town? I haven't seen him before.

"I haven't seen in Norridge before. You sure?" Coach seemed surprised.

"You live in Norridge?" Coach asked. I silently nod. Silence fell over us as Coach opened the door to the front of the building. "You wanna come inside? I have hot chocolate." I nod as I lick my lips. I always wanted to try hot chocolate. I never had enough money for it. It's not like money is an issue for me anymore, thankfully. Coach went inside, I quickly followed. Coach went behind his desk and bent down. I awkwardly stood still as he pulled out three thermoses. He grabbed one and walked over to me. He slowly handed me the the thermos as he talked. "I heard Chicago is cold, so I thought some hot chocolate would be nice."  I grab the thermos excitedly.

"Thank you." I said quietly. I take a sip, a burning sensation covered my tongue as I put the thermos in my Inventory. My face makes a sour expression as I made a ice cube and put it in my mouth.

"Where did my Thermos go?" Coach asked. I never thought about that. I shrug as I chew on the ice. "Can you get it back?" I nod as I take out the Thermos from my Inventory and show him. I swallow the ice. Coach stared at the Thermos for a second. "Where did you learn that?" I stare up at Coach.

"I don't know, it just comes to me." Coach nodded as he pointed to a chair in the corner. "

"Just wait over there. Your team should be here soon." I nod as I walk silently walk over to the chair.

They better be here soon I don't want to wait here for long.

4:47 am

I grab a sword from the weapon rack as Michael came up walked up to my side. Light bounced off the blade as I inspected the blade. Finally we actually have some weapons that aren't wood. Michael suddenly appeared by my side, with a bag on his back. His bat like weapon poked the top of his bag. "Why do you have one of those fluffy sweaters?" Michael asked. I put the weapon in my Inventory as I look towards Michael. Michael was wearing a light blue hoodie. He had dark rings under his eyes, he was clearly tired. He's definitely going to be cold.