UM - 15

Samantha POV

Nagising ako next morning that i was in my own in my own bed..with my pajama and shirt i got up but my head was aching oh god! this headache is killing me.

" next time don't drink too much kung Hindi mo naman kaya " he barge into my room and handled me the medicine and a glass of water" come drink this"..taka pa akong napapatitig sa kanya.

" what are you doing here? he just cocked his brows at me. " isn't it obvious? i am taking care of you coz your parents told me to look out for you. so here i am..he shrugged.

" one more thing sabi mo kagabi hindi ka na aalis, but when i left your room umalis ka pa din at pumunta ng bar with that prick!." he glared at me. nakagat ko lang ang ibabang labi ko.

" naah i can take care of myself kuya poker face you may go now and date those girls of yours." sarcastic kong sabi. i crinkled my nose humiga ako ulit at pumikit. sheez! i was with kuya Jaime and Eric last night. kaso iniwan kami ni kuya Jaime para sunduin ang girlfriend niya. hindi ko na alam sunod na nagyari.

" really? you can take care of yourself? he bemuse " you just throw up last night at nagkalat ka sa loob ng kotse ko. i brought you up here and clean all the mess that you've cause including you." naughty smile forming on his lips.

" shit! you mean you we're the one who changed my clothes?".  i throw up my hands in the air out of shocked and stumbled from the bed.

he just cock his head and playfully bite his lips habang nakapamulsa. kinuha ko isang unan at binato sa kanya, umilag lamang siya habang nkangiti ng nakakaloko.

" how dare you to do that! sana tinawag mo na Lang si nanay Lory . i yelled at him and just laughed at me again. habang sinasalo niya ung mga unan na binabato ko sa kanya.

" hey' i was just joking okay? and even if i do it I've already seen you almost naked remember?" he wink at me and i can feel my face warm up.

" fuck you! i muttered and slumped onto bed again.  i gave him my deadly glare.

" watch your mouth young lady, its bad to cuss, next time you'll do it i am going to kiss you like there's tomorrow."  he slowly walks towards me.

" uh yeah? as if i care kuya boo. you know how i love it to taste your mouth."  i smirked at him.

he's jaw drop the way i bluntly told him that. he sit on the edge of bed by then i don't know why i stiff for a moment his scent is like a drug, makes me shivered silently.

" I'm sleepy." i mumbled my own words. 

" scared ay?." he looked at me devilishly.

"you can go now, and FYI i am not scared of you, you knerr? ." i quoted my fingers on the air. instead of leaving he came up to me, caress my cheeks.

" God baby i miss you so much. all i want is for you to stay away from the other guys most specially that friend of yours that mutt prick! he clenched his jaw.

i laughed in dismay, he stared me frowning. " nah Eric is a gay and you beat him up last night. he probably freaking out now coz of the black eye he got from you."  ayan kasi Hindi muna nagtatanong." i chuckled bumangon ako ulit at sumandal sa headboard ng kama ko.

" he's a gay? seriously?! i just nod my head " fyck! he cursed and brush his hair using his hands. " bakit Hindi mo sinabi? "

" haleeer? kuya boo nagtanong ka po ba? Hindi naman di ba? i hissed and crossed my arms. " oh' by the way paano mo nalaman na lumabas ako kagabi?. at nasundo sa bar?." takang tanong ko sa kanya.

" sinundan kita, nakita kita mula sa may veranda na lumabas. kaya sumunod ako. i was fucking jealous about him while you're with him without knowing his a gay? dammit!. " naiinis niyang litanya sa akin.

i was stunned by his words what? did i heard it right? he is jealous. i crawled up to him and sat on his lap gulat siyang napatitig sa akin.

" say it again? i cupped his face. " say what? taka niyang tanong sa akin.

" say that your jealous because of Eric," ngumuso ako para pigilan mapangiti.

he hold my waist and smiled widely " i am, i don't want to see another guy holding you, touching you, because you are mine. mine alone baby."  he said while looking at me intently.

" are you telling me all of these, because you have already feelings for me? " i grinn.

" the moment i lay my eyes on you, i know for myself that i am in love with you baby. but you are too young then, i cant sacrifice my feelings towards you. i have to condemn whatever i have for you but god knows how hard it is for me. " he sincerely admit.

" that moment when you kissed me i decided to stop because its not right at that moment. and I'm sorry if i hurt you that time i let you go, you did. i let go but i gave in then, see? i am so smitten fucking in love with you baby." he nuzzled my hair look me in the eyes.

tears roll down my cheeks ang tagal kong nagtiis.

"oh god baby hush now. pinahid niya ang luha ko gamit mga kamay niya.

" i love you" i muttered to him.

" i love you back, more than you ever know baby." he sweetly smiled at me.

this time i cant take it anymore. i crash my lips to him he kiss me back. softly, all i know is im happy now he's mine already mine.

" will you marry me?"  i pulled away from our kisses. he looked at me with wide eye. he burst into laugh.

he cupped my face and put some strands of my hair to the side of my face.

" i should be the one to asked you that, not you alright? he bemused. " yes i will marry you baby, but not this time. he smiled at me.

" will you be my girl for now? " he asked me. i just nod my head and hug him tight natawa siya sa ginawa ko and we stumble to bed and he tickles me that made me laughed. i am so happy at last.