PROLOGUE

Vaughn Craig Del Rosario

If you respect me

Don't protect me

You can tell me, I can handle it

Stop pretending, 'cause we're going down

If you let go, then just let go

It's disrespectful how you've handled this

Never ending, kinda run around

Fuck ! this song ringing in my head damn..

I lie to my heart 'cause I thought you felt it

You can't light a fire, if the candle's melted

No you don't have to love me

If you don't wanna

Don't act like I mean nothing

But if you're gonna

Well, when you're better off

"How could i forget the soft taste of her lips on mine..."

****FLASHBACK****

i felt her lips on mine, so soft and addicting! oh damn' i intrude my tongue to her soft mouth without inhibition she welcome it and reciprocate my kisses. pareho kaming naghahabol ng hininga after that languid kiss we shared.

 "Why did you kiss me?" I hastily asked her while she's giving me that smirked.  Hindi man Lang natinag sa mga titig ko sa kanya.

" i like you, you are my ultimate prince charming that's why i kissed you.  Bakit Mali ba?" she bit her lip while giving me that seductive look.  Oh jeez!  This can’t be happening!  She's the daughter of Tito Dale at ipinagkatiwala siya sa akin.  But there's this strange feeling inside my heart that burned my whole being.  Tinanggal ko ang kamay niya sa batok ko. "You’re too young for that  Sam!  That's only infatuation."  I laughed at her but to my surprised she just smirked at me.

"You'll beg for my existence Kuya Vaughn.  In time you will and I'd willingly wait from that moment na ikaw na naman manghihingi ng atensyon ko." nakataas pa ang isang kilay habang sinasabi niya iyon.  Siya na ata ang pinakamalditang witchy young beautiful girl i ever encountered... fuck!