Chapter 11

Melody POV

"Marie dear, have I told you about the day (y/n) was born?" I asked, "No you haven't." Marie said, "He was so small and fragile. In truth, I felt nothing for him during the entire pregnancy, but when it was time for (y/n) to be born it was just Eva and I who were there. His father and my sister didn't bother to show up to the birth!" I said, "That's horrible! Why on Remnant would they miss something as important as the birth of their child?!" She said, "They were at some party. When I held him for the first time I felt nothing but love for him. I vowed to be the best mother this world had to offer and this is a vow I intend on keeping." I said, "Marie...chop!" She said as she chopped the top of my head with her hand, "So does that mean our vows meant nothing to you?" She said, "They did, but this is different. This is a vow I made to myself. And once (y/n) is back here safe and sound I will work hard to achieve my vow." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Ok kids are you ready to go?" Saphron asked, "We're gonna go have lunch with my brother and his team." She said, "Ok!" I said as she picked me up.

"Excuse me, but I believe that you have my step-son." a woman said from behind us, "Hello (y/n) this will be the first time we've met in a long while. I am your step-mother Eva." She said, "Stranger!" I said as I clung to Saphron, "Do you have proof that you are who you say you are?" Saphron asked, "I know that his birth mother's name is Melody, he has ten step-mothers but he's only met three of them not including myself, he's been living under the care of Blake Belladonna and prior to her it's unknown who cared for him. Is that proof enough for you?" Eva said, "(y/n)?" Saphron said I nodded, "Well even if you are who you say it would make me feel better if I spoke to his mother myself." Saphron said, "Very well." Eva said as she called Melody, "Saphron don't!" Jaune said, "Blake took him because she didn't trust Melody with (y/n)!" He said, "That settles it then. (y/n)'s not going anywhere." Saphron said as Eva stopped the call. "Now Eva I told you this would happen. We were sent here to take (y/n) and Blake back home with us." a woman said as she walked towards us.

" a woman said as she walked towards us

"Now be a good boy and come here. Come to Venessa." She said, "He's so cute. Darling will be so happy when we bring him home. Oh, how rude of me, I'm your step-mother Selene." a woman said as she joined Eva and Venessa.

" a woman said as she joined Eva and Venessa