Part 39 Distracted

Start from the beginning

Yes I mocked him. Because he's worth it! But the head changed the question and asked if he ever have been in love !?
He replied " you want an honest answer, then yeah I have been!"

"In high school?"

"No after that! It's the most beautiful feeling and you can't feel better."
He fumbled while answering but I hardly care! He had been in number of relationships afterall and how much could I give it importance. I'm done with him.

I am hell tired now. I'm thinking too much about him. I should just stop! "Stop it Pooja! Stop it!" I murmured to myself. But to no avail eventually.

___________

I woke up in the morning around 6 ( 1 March 2018 ) but I had actually very little sleep due to Shaheermania. Yes that's what again had happened to me! Gosh! We have to go for outdoor shooting and it was our time finally to see Thailand.

I got dressed in a blue and white top and jeans and it looked quite good on me. And as I went downstairs Shaheer was wearing a casual dark pink tee. He's a stylish hunk. "Wait! Stop right here Poo!" I said again as I get distracted.

___________

Shaheer's POV

Only I know how have I pulled myself altogether this morning. I was constantly thinking about her. Her reactions to my answers must have made a bad impression on her and this thought dreaded me the most. I should have been more careful..but I'm always like this!
I'll explain her everything..to clear the misunderstanding if there's any!

We went to Lumphini park and it was beautiful. I even clicked a picture with her to check her mood but she just got clicked and kept on going. She  was behaving all normal but it wasn't normal. I have to explain, irrespective of whatever she thinks. I got a perfect chance as other people were away from us and I held her by hand with a jerk and pulled her behinda big shady tree.
"Ohoo Shaheer humesha ese hi kyu bulate ho?"

"Kyuki you are stubborn! Pyar se bulata hu to tum aati nahi ho.. thodi zor zabardasti karni padti hai!" And then we realised that we mirrored our dialogues. Good old days when we were together. I did it again by pulling her like those golden days. Nostalgia hitting hard!? Definitely! That pulling is our thing. Only I do that with her because she's mine.

She immediately looked at the ground as it was a bit uncomfortable for us as I was gripping her arm. I left it and she looked at me "kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi! Chalo vapis un sab ke pas chalte hain!" I said looking elsewhere but not her.

"Arjun? Tell me what happened?" Oh my Panchali called me Arjun after years. How much I missed it from her.

"Bas mai ye kehna chahta tha ke maine jo bhi kaha, sab sach hi tha!"

"Kab?"

"Kal, Phenomenon me! Matlab.. ha sab sach tha par....matlb vo ni tha jo... shayad tum..samjh rahi ho!"

"Kya samjh rahi hu mai?"

"I mean yes I have my answer what kind of girl I want! I have been in love before."

"To mai kya kar sakti hu isme?" She was pissed by now.

"You are my answer. I want you! I always will. And I dated girls before you but not after you!" I stated from firmly grabbing her arm again and looking in her eyes. She too looked back with fierceness but after a second, her eyes become glassy! She tried to loosen my grip and succeeded. She left me while wiping her tears away.

I called after her "gungunau, likh doon ya yuhi khamosh khada rahu?"
She stopped in her tracks and I continued "teri aankhon se rooh tak ka safar main kese bayan karu?
Jazbaton ka bawander jo mehsus kia hai maine.
Ab tujhe kese mai khud ke wajood se juda karu?" She looked at me with tears straight as I reached her and said "batao? Kese?"
She just looked and looked and looked. I was too lost in her beautiful ocean like eyes. We leaned into each other more and more. Our lips were inch apart while noses were touching each other. My sukoon!

I was about to kiss her when someone from the team called us!  And she ran away from me. "Aaj samjh aaya ke  viewers ko kesa lagta hai jab hero heroine ki kiss rehjati hai jab koi unhe galat time pr tok deta hai..! Uff!''

I have to do something to win her back! Something for sure because tomorrow is our last day here and then we will be apart. I have to do something because hum me spark to ab bhi hai!!

_____________

A/N : Shaheer is upto something! Pooja is drowning in a pool of varied emotions! Let's see how it rolls further. Keep reading, voting and commenting.