Chapter 7 - Bar fights

(Skip the part after the kiss)

Lexi's POV:

What am I gonna do...It feels so awkward between Sam and I after we kissed... Should I tell Nash? Ugh, I should try to get some sleep.

~The next day~

Sam's POV:

Should I apologize? I just really wanna to tell someone but, I can't because Nash might find out. I should talk to her. It's gonna feel so awkward but here goes nothing
*Sigh*

Sam: 'Hey uh Lexi..."
Lexi: "Hey."
Lexi & Sam: "I'm so sorry about last night..."
Sam: "Oh uh you go first."
Lexi: "No you go."
Sam: " No you... ok fine... I'm sorry about last night you know the (mouths "kiss")"
Lexi: "I'm sorry too, it was my fault."
Sam: "No no no It's my fault really."
Lexi: "Do you think anyone saw?"
Sam: "I hope not"
Lexi (whispers in Sam's ear): " We never will not tell anyone about the kiss because a lot of sh**** can happen if people find out.
Sam: true

Lauren's POV:

Wait did I just see? She talking to him again... Lexi is hanging out with that Sam again.
How many times do I have to tell her to stop hanging out with him... Ugh I gotta do something. But, then Nash will get mad at me. I've have had a crush on Nash ever since we met. What should I do?

Jacks G's POV:

I can't believe what just happened I'm so mad at Sam.I saw that they kissed.
Jack J: " Hey Man you ok?"
Jack G: " Yea why?"
Jack J: " You seem mad."
Jack G: " Nah man, I'm fine just not in the mood at the moment..."
Nash: " Hey guys lets go! We're going to go eat downstairs. Lexi and Sam are downstairs already...
Jack's POV:
I can't believe Sam and Lexi are together, can't they spend five seconds apart.

Nash: " Are you coming downstairs or not?"
Jack G: " Yeah, I'll be right down. Wait, do you know where my clothes are I just stole Jack J's?'
Nash: " They're in my room."
Jack G: " Can you help me bring them back into my room?"
Nash: " Sure."

*Both went to get Jack G's clothes*

Jack G: " Thanks man."
Nash: " No problem."
I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got to the café I saw them together. It made me so angry that Sam thinks he can have Lexi all to himself....

Lexi: " Hey Jack!"
Jack G: " Hey."
I sat down across Lexi and Sam and between Matt and Aaron.
Waiter : " What would you like to drink?"
Jack G: " Umm.. Can I have a Tequila shot?"
Waiter: "This early?"
Jack G: " I had a rough night. Ok."

What an idiot. He forgot to ask me for my ID...

Lexi's POV:

Lexi: " Really, a shot in the morning?"
Jack G: " Yep."
Lexi: " Are you ok?"
Jack G: " Same as always."
Lexi: " No your not. You not yourself today."
Jack G: " Maybe this is a side of me you haven't seen."
Lexi: " Your not even the same person anymore."

After I said that I could feel the tension in the room and everyone was staring at me."

*Lexi gets up and leaves*

Waiter: " Your shot sir."

*Jack downs the shot *

Sam: " I'm going to find Lexi."
Lauren: " You've done enough. I'll go find her."

Lauren's POV:

I made sure I went to go find Lexi instead of Sam because i dont want them to get any closer. I looked in the bathroom and nothing. I ran out of the café to the elevator. When I got to her floor I immediately banged on the door as loud as a could.