kuhu: who told you to follow me? you know what mishti...you follow me at everything ...see you time travelled too...#copycat

mishti: seriously kuhu...you are blaming me? because of you ... the whole house was tensed...and btw I didn't came to search you by myself...aunty asked me to find you...

kuhu: whatever...

they kept on arguing ...

abir: guys...stop...

mishti and kuhu stood silent...

abir:kuhu and mishti...will you help me with this event?

kuhu: bro... I am the event manager of this event... come on ... let's work...#pro

mishti: what? I have helped you overnight ... you can't do this...you knew me before her!!

abir was so confused...

abir: I think we should work this out as a team...both of you are so talented...don't waste your talent like this...kuhu you are the event manager...go and help the volunteers to organize ...

kuhu frowned at mishti and left...

mishti starred at abir...

abir: and mishti...you are so talented...so I want to keep you with me...come and help me...

abir and mishti were arranging the art pieces...

mishit: abir... I think that piece should come here...it will look nice...

abir saw that spot...

abir: ah you are right... 

kuhu: bro... we need you here...

mishti: you go... I will take care of this... anyway I can do this alone...but kuhu cannot... go 

abir: seriously ...okay I will be back in 2 min...you don't have to lift this alone... I will be here...wait for me...

mishti frowned...

mishti: ah...this is not a big deal... I can lift this ...

She stood on the stool and tried to lift the painting...

abir couldn't help to notice her...

abir: why is she so adamant?

kuhu:bro ...see this ...

mishti took the painting...and tried to get down...but her leg slipped...abir saw this...

He ran to her ...and caught her in hands...

they had a moment...

mishti slowly realized her...and stood up from his arms...she saw the painting...it was slightly torn in the corner...

mishti: I am so sorry ... I didn't mean to destroy your painting...

abir: you are worried about the painting now... seriously ... you know right...if I didn't catch you...you may be severely injured...

mishti looked him in the eye...

kuhu broke the silence...

kuhu: bro... I told  you right...she never does things properly...wherever she goes problem comes with her...#problemmagnet

abir stood silent...

mishti came closer to him...

mishti: I am sorry ... I will not do this again ...

abir nodded...

abir: don't ever try these stupid things... I can't catch you every time...

mishti blushed in the embarrassment...