Final

After your wedding, you and Levi were told to go get changed into some other fancy clothing and so you did. You were more than happy to get out of that god forsaken wedding dress. It was kinda heavy and suffocating. You changed into a simple, yet elegant, black dress. The dress stopped around your knees. You stretched your limbs.

The party was in a different building, not far from the church. 

"Freedom!" you grinned and put on the heels that were provided.  

Levi was dressed in a nice blood red shirt, with a black jacket (like the photo).

You stepped out of the the dressing room to see your husband waiting for you. You smiled as he held out an arm. You gladly accepted his arm and he escorted you back to the room where everyone was waiting.

"I can't believe we're actually married!" you thought staring at the ring on your finger. "Though he did say it was like a trial wedding for when we got of age..."

You found yourself slow dancing with Levi. Your arms were around his neck as his arms were on your hips.

"I love you Levi!" you gave him the brightest smile you could manage.

"I love you too," he replied with a smile of his own.

~With Hanji~

"Sir! I have located the village!" Armin yelled through the helicopter.

"Alright! Find a clearing nearby and head to the village. Stay together and find the location of Levi Rivaille and (y/n) (l/n)!" The pilot managed to find a clearing, a mile or so, from the village. He guided the helicopter down and allowed them to jump off.

"Let's go!" Hanji took the lead.

For a mile, the group walked through the trees, their sorrows were replaced with relief and happiness each step they took. 

When they finally got to the village, it looked deserted. Hanji looked around, hoping to find signs of life. Then she saw a child ran through the area.

"Hey!" she called waving the girl over. The girl stopped dead in her tracks and cautiously approached Hanji. Hanji kneeled down and smiled.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"They are at a party!" she grinned.

"Can you take us there?" Hanji asked again.

The girl nodded and grabbed Hanji's hand. She motioned, with her free hand, to follow. The child dragged Hanji to a large building and opened the door.

"I can't be here but they are in there!" she pointed to another set of double doors.

Hanji nodded and thanked her. She told them to wait inside and pushed one of the doors open. Her eyes scanned the room until they landed a two figures having a jolly good time. She even witnessed Levi kiss her on the cheek!. Hanji smirked, took a deep breath and...

"I always knew the two of you would get together!" she yelled making sure everyone could hear.

~With you and Levi~

The two of you heard that familiar voice. "Is that..."

"Shitty glasses," Levi locked eyes with her. The room froze as Hanji made her way towards the two of you.

"Hanji..." you whispered. She stopped and grinned at you.

"I knew it!" she ruffled your hair.

"How did you find us shitty glasses?" Levi asked. Not that he didn't want to be found.