10

"A week.."you thought as you and the others sat down for dinner. Some of the girls were none to pleased about this and glared at you, the others just gave up and congratulated you."I'm really getting married...to Levi..."

"(y/n) are you ok?" Suzanne asked. You blinked and looked at her.

"Huh? Oh yes i'm fine!" you gave her a reassuring smile. Inside you were totally freaking out. You were wayyyy to young to marry.

"Sooo..."Sebastian began snapping you back to reality,"Whats the upper world like?" he asked.

"Upper world?" you tilted your head to the side giving him a confused look. Levi saw this look.

"D-damn..." he thought, his face turning red. He grabbed his water and took a sip, hoping it would cover his blush. It went unnoticed by you but Suzanne saw it and was smirking at him. He gave her a glare saying Shut-The-Hell-Up!

"Yes. Ya know. The world above the waterfall!" he exclaimed.

"Oh...well its really amazing!" you explained, to the best of your abilities, all about what they called the upper world.

"Fascinating," Suzanne breathed.

"I wish we had things like that down here in the lower world," Sebastian grumbled.

"Why do you call it the lower world?" Levi asked.

"All of us once before lived in the upper world but eventually ended up down here. We built a village down here and have yet to find a way to the upper world," those words crushed any hope you had left in getting home.

"So I'll never see Hanji again...or Armin, Sasha, Mikasa..." you thought. You felt a someone put their hand on yours.

"Are you ok?" Suzanne asked.

"Excuse me." you stood from the table and rushed to the bedroom you shared with Levi.

Levi sighed.

"Whats wrong with her?" Sebastian asked.

"You idiot! It's because of what you said!" Suzanne hissed.

"What did I say?" he asked.

"You have yet to find a way back to the upper world,"Levi replied before Suzanne could.

"Oh...sorry..." Sebastian rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll go talk to her..." Levi stood from the table and walked to the door. He opened and found you laying in the bed.

He sat beside you. "Hey."

"Hi..." you mumbled.

"Wanna tell me something?" he looked down at you. You sat up and sighed.

"I want to go home. But at the same time I don't..." you said.

"Why?"

"I miss my friends. I want to tell them all about the adventure we had together," you managed a small smile.

"And why don't you want to leave?"

"Because then we will go our separate ways..." you wanted to say that. You did not want to go back to your old life. You life without Levi. A life without him would be depressing. He was your everything. You said nothing and avoided eye contact with him.

"Well?" he raised an eyebrow.

"It's nothing..." you lied.

"Tell me." he said.

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Im scared to."

"I won't make fun of you."

"Thats not what i'm scared of."

"Then what?"

"Rejection..." you muttered.

"Rejection...?" Levi was honestly confused. "What do you mean?"

"Levi...before all this happened we barely knew each other. We hardly talked to each other unless Hanji was around. But now...now everything is the opposite. And I don't want that to change...because I-I-I...." 

"You what?"

"BecauseIloveyouLevi!" you gushed out.

"Say it slower," he said.

You took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eyes. "Because I love you Levi." you repeated. Levis eyes widened in shock. He wasn't expecting a confession.

"..." he was speechless.

"It happened a few days ago when those girls were flirting with you. I noticed a burning feeling in my stomach. I was jealous of those girls. When you looked at me, the jealousy was replaced by a warm bubbly feeling. I didn't understand what it was one bit. When you left to go with Sebastian and them, my heart began to ache because you were not there. I felt dizzy. I couldn't think right. I realized, with the help of Suzanne actually, that I had fallen head over heels without realizing it." you wiped a stray tear away. "I-I know that you probably don't feel the same and i'm ok with that.."

"You idiot!" Levi was now towering over you.

"Huh?"

"Tch."His face turned red."The feeling isn't one-sided..." he whispered before swooping in and kissing you passionately. You were shocked. Levi actually loved you.

His arms slithered around your waist as yours snaked around his neck. The kiss became more heated and well...one thing led to another.

If you know what I mean *wink wink*