11

After that passion filled night, you and Levi were never closer. He began to show more affection in public. When you were cooking the morning after you felt his arms slip around your waist and his head on your shoulder. You froze out of shock before relaxing.  All the girls who were not married or had a partner, hoping they could steal Levi from you, had no chance at all. You had Levis heart and he yours. 

"Tomorrow is the big day," he said. He had finished his chores earlier and was now helping you fold laundry.

"Oh ya...we're getting married," you smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Lets say we make it back home and we're married. You do realize we are not allowed to tell anyone right?" he gave you a serious expression.

"Yes I know," you sighed. The two of you were still under age and shouldn't even be getting married tomorrow.

"However...we can announce a relationship," he said.

"Really? You're willing to tell Hanji, who will tell the entire school, that we're dating?" you raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"Ya." he replied.

Your felt your heart swell with pride.

"(Y/n)! Levi! Dinners ready!!" Suzanne called. The two of you quickly finished the laundry and headed inside. You set the wooden make shift baskets down and sat at the table.

"Don't eat too much! You want to be able to fit in your dress tomorrow!" Suzanne said. "I'm so excited!"

"I will be escorting you down the aisle!" Sebastian commented throwing you a grin. You smiled at the him.

"I'm nervous to be honest," you let out a small laugh. Levi took a hold of your hand and brought it to his lips.

"We'll be fine," he said.

"I know," 

"Oh ya!" Sebastian leaned over and whispered something to Levi. You didn't notice him slip something in his hands either.

Levi held onto the object Sebastian gave him as they ate dinner.

"(y/n)...come here," Levi motioned you to his side.

"Don't worry I'll take care of the dishes," she said.

You stood in front of Levi."What is it?"

He pulled out a small red velvet box. You felt your heart skip a beat and a blush on your cheeks.

 "I never did this properly," he muttered kneeling down and opening the box to reveal a beautiful ring. "Will you...marry...me." you could clearly see the red on his face.

"Yes!" you jumped into his arms.

"Now this isn't a real wedding ring...its a promise ring. The wedding we will be having tomorrow can be a...practice wedding...for the REAL thing," he said slipping the ring on your ring finger. You saw the matching one of his ring finger and your heart flew from your chest.

"Thank you," you said just before he leaned down and kissed you.

~Timeskip~

You were awoken early the next morning by Suzanne. She held a finger to her lips as you crawled out of bed, making sure not to wake Levi,

"Why so early?" you yawned.

"The groom is not allowed to see the bride the day of her wedding. It's considered bad luck!" she whispered pulling you from the room. Sebastian was already up and had breakfast made. They rushed you to hurry and eat before Levi woke up.

Stranded -Modern Levi Rivaille-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara