4. Moving in

Scrolling through some news articles the next day, one headline caught your attention 'Tom Holland: new girlfriend?' The article contained some pictures from the previous day inside the coffee shop. You didn't notice the paparazzi, turns out, they're good at hiding. You didn't like this. Was this how celebrities lived, without privacy?

'The Impossible star, Tom Holland spotted with a girl earlier today in London city. Fans are predicting this is his new girlfriend although they are not sure.'

Then you went over to Instagram and saw Tom's story. It was a small paragraph that read:

'I've seen some predictions of a new gf. Haha no, she is just my friend. You guys will see us together often from now on. I'd like to ask for some privacy in the foreseeable future. I acknowledge that you want explanations and I will provide that soon. Thank you for understanding'

You texted Tom and said you were sorry for causing him the trouble from yesterday and he said that it was absolutely unnecessary to apologize as it wasn't your fault. You proceeded to make sure that you were on schedule for today and he confirmed asking if it was ok if he brought his brother Harry.

'Of course it's completely fine, it would be nice to meet your brother' you responded

The doorbell rang and you jumped to open it. You were met with Tom and his brilliantly-looking brother. You greeted them both inside. While you indicated to the rooms of the house, Tom seemed to be satisfied with it. He said he would be happy to sign the papers today and in two days' time he would be settled in. Thankfully, the landlord only lived on the top floor, so you ran upstairs to fetch the papers. The landlord was an extremely kind, old man who treated you like his daughter. Tom signed the papers and was off saying he would be back on Tuesday with his friends to help him move in.

You expected him to have a lot of things to move in but that wasn't the case. He had about three luggage bags of clothing and a lot more bags that held some other things of his. Tuwaine, Harrison and Harry all came over to help him. They were all very nice people and you knew that you'd get along quite well. You insisted on letting them stay over for dinner because you already made sure that you cooked enough for all of them. After dinner was finished and the table cleared and the dishes washed by Tom, you told them you had a PlayStation set if they wanted to play. You weren't the biggest fan of video games but you liked to play every now and then. Harrison shared your opinion as well so both of you headed to the kitchen which was connected to the living room and you decided to bake some cupcakes in celebration of Tom moving out of his parents' house. Well, you see, the boys all lived together and they always joked about Tom still living with his parents but that finally changed. Baking with Harrison was a very fun thing to do. He was a very funny human being who made many jokes. While you waited for the cupcakes to bake, you sat on the cleaned counter top while Harrison offered to wash the dishes. You chatted over the loud noise coming from the living room. After he finished, he picked up his phone that was lying next to you, opened it and handed it to you, 'Mind if we exchange numbers?' 'Of course I don't mind'

Little did you know, Tom was observing you from the sofa that whole time, jealousy in his eyes.