You smiled at his response as you sat with your legs crossed. "That's good, how are your wounds?" You naturally brought your hands down to his chest and gently lifted the bandage you had placed there when he had fallen asleep. You studied his healing wound before glancing up at him. "Do they still hurt?"

The boy hesitated, blinking once, then twice, before replying. "A bit, but it's bearable." He looked down at the huge gauze that wrapped around his stomach and raised an eyebrow. "Did you patch me up at night?"

"Yeah. Cleaned your bloody clothes as well," you said as you patted the bandage onto his chest again.

"I saw that." Link flickered his eyes to the washed tunic he had in his hands and then at you. "You didn't have to. I could've done it."

"I know, but you needed to rest. In fact, I advise you don't get up until your injuries have completely healed." You turned your body to the left and leaned forward, grabbing a plate filled with simmered fruit. You then scooted back to Link and handed it to him with a sweet smile. "I made you your favourite."

"Rest? I feel perfectly fine! I don't want to— ooh," he stopped talking when he saw the food in your hands. He grinned and quickly took it, directing his eyes up to you. "Thank you."

You laughed and shook your head. "You're welcome," you beamed, observing the boy as he gobbled his food in a matter of seconds. You giggled and ran your fingers through your loose hair. "Oh, guess what!"

"Hmm?" Link hummed as he stuffed more food into his mouth, causing his cheeks to puff out in a hamster-like manner.

"When I went out looking for fruits, I found the next tower!" You exclaimed as you clasped your hands together. "Or well... I assume it is."

"You did?" He asked with a mouthful. He swallowed the food and cleared his throat before speaking up again. "Where is it?"

"Near Death Mountain. I could only make out its faint orange glow, but at least we have a location," you shrugged and took a piece of fruit from his plate. You plopped it into your mouth and grinned. "We can go to it once you've fully recovered."

Link gasped when you took the fruit and sent you a playful glare. "Mhm," he nodded. "Or, we can go now. As I said, I feel fine." He set his empty plate to the side and, to prove he felt alright, he began to fumble off the ground. But doing so caused the cut in his stomach to strain painfully. His face contorted into a mix of agony and frustration as he sat back down abruptly. "Ow," he hissed as he hugged his stomach tightly.

The grin on your lips wiped away when you saw his pain. You looked at him worriedly and shook your head. "You're in no condition to travel. If you keep moving around you'll reopen your wound Link." You spoke with concern, and when the boy looked up to gaze at you he sighed. "So can you please lay down and just rest? I know you hate it, but it's better than bleeding out." You gently cupped one of his cheeks and waited for him to heed your words.

Yes, Link hated resting. The very idea of laying down and doing nothing but wait for stupid wounds to heal angered him. However, seeing your beautiful eyes filled with so much concern and worry made him feel somewhat guilty. You did so much for him and he wasn't about to repay you by possibly hurting himself more. "Alright. On one condition," he said as he lifted one finger.

You exhaled and slowly ran your hand down. "And what's that?" You tilted your head and stared into his captivating blue eyes.

"You have to give me a lot of head kisses."