Chapter XI

Aliya pov

I woke up to chris snoring. I decided to slip out of bed to go to the bathroom. I did my regular morning routine and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. I decided to cook bacon, eggs and oatmeal. I made homemade orange juice and cut up some fruits for the side.

Chris walks in the kitchen stretching and scratching his stomach.
"Morning sleepy head."He walked towards me and kissed me on my forehead. I gave him a hug very tight.

I have to admit hugs from Chris is comforting and safe. "Morning" he finally says. "What you in here cooking."He looked at the table and wide eyed the food.
"go ahead an eat."He smiled and dug in. I say down eating my food too just enjoying the meals I did cook.
"Where did you learn to cook so good at. Damnnn"He groaned and closed his eyes.

"My mom. So greedy." I giggled.

"WELL we have a long day ahead of us."I said. I took a bite my oatmeal and he just looked at me.

"What Long day."He asked, looking very confused like he always does.

"Well I wanted to go teach at the studio a little bit. Go to a move mayb....e." Chris got out of his chair and walk to the other side of the table.

"What are yo."He scoots my chair back picking me up. Slamming me against the wall. I closed my eyes.

He put his head in my neck. I had to admit this was sexy but I don't want this to turn into something it's not supposed to. He starts sucking on my neck and puts my legs wrapped around his waist more.

He squeezes me tightly as I moan. He starts planting soft wet kisses all over my neck going down to my cleavage. He meets his lips to my lips. He kissed me softly but sexy but rough can't really explain it damnn...

I grab the back of his hug and he picks me up and puts me on the couch and we continue to kiss and I come up for air just to stare a him for a few seconds. Then going back in for more. I can feel his hard print against me.
"Chris."I say softly in his ear.
"yes."He looked up at me.
"I don't if I'm ready to do this."He nodded and got up off of me.
"Can we cuddle."He smiled and grabbed me wrapping his hands around me.

2 hours later.

I woke up to laying next to Chris on the couch. He was playing the game, yelling and stuff woke me up.
"Ghee."He looked over pausing the game he was playing.
"wassup."
"How long have I been sleep."I was looking for my phone.
"Idk maybe like 2 hours."I widened my eyes. Welp plans are definitely canceled today. Well not all.

"LETS GO TO A MOViE."He said okay and i started getting ready. I hopped in the shower.

After I got out I put lotion on and did my makeup. After I put on jean shorts with a yellow snake skin shirt and air forces.

After I finished getting ready I told Chris I was ready. He on his phone sitting on the couch with his polo jeans and polo shirt with air forces
"Oh I see you tryna copy me with the air forces."I came out saying. He looked up from his phone with a girl please.
"let's go Chris the movie starts in 30 minutes."He nodded. We went out the door.

"Who car we taking."I asked.
"Mind."I rolled my eyes. We all know how his maniac ass drives.

He opened my door for and I say thank you and get it. Such a gentleman. He gets in the car and immediately turned on the car without even putting on his seat belt.

"BOY PUT ON THAT DAMN SEAT BELT." He laughed and did.

"Acting like you my mama or sum."I smirked

"I am your mama."He bit his lips and gripped my thigh.

"Ouch that kinda hurt."He started blasting Roddy Ricch.

"this lil nigga go hard I wanna collab wit him."He said backing up like he on gta or something.

"Yeah y'all would sound good on track."

We got to the movie theater just in time. We watched Madeleine family reunion.

"This movie funny as hell." Chris said. I laughed along with him as he chomped on his popcorn. Swear he a little ass kid.

"Stop smacking."I hit him in the leg.
"can't help it."He smiled
"yes you can Idiot." he pulled my neck towards his face and whispered in my ear.
"Want me to show you what idiot is."Ouuu don't get  me wet.
"No."he smirked and kissed my neck.
"That's what I thought now do what daddy say."Oh he is super sexy like how could you not love him.

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG UPDATEE!!