Chapter ll

ALIYA POV

Recap:I open the door to something i'd never think would happen.
"STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING." Tim was raping my sister. Her vagina was red and she was crying really hard and still screaming.

"Baby I aint."He got up off of her.

"No don't baby me. Why would you rape my sister." I began to break down.

"I'm leaving here fuck you don't ever talk to me again."I felt as if I had the balls to leave him.

"You ain't going nowhere."I made a run for it and he pulled my long ponytail to the ground.

"FUCK YOU TIM." He punched me dead in the side of my face constantly.

"I'm going to the store and when I come back you better be here and fuck chris brown you ain't going." He grabbed his keys and left. Luckily I had my own car.

"Violeta grab your bag and get some clothes now."She climbed off of her bed and walked into her closet as fast.

I ran into my room getting my duffle bag stuffing clothes and shoes in.
"Come on let's go." She didn't bother to get her shoes on. She grabbed her bag and had her shoes in her hand. I grabbed my keys and we both ran to the car. I was shaking so bad I couldn't put the keys in. When I finally put the keys in, I hurried and sped off.

"Where are we going to go." She turned to me and had a very pale face.

"I don't know but I don't have enough for a hotel. I'll just sit outside the place chris wanted me to go."

It was only 3 in the morning and we starting the video at 9 am. When we pulled up to the place we slowly fell asleep in the car.

CHRIS POV

"Come on chris get up. Video shoot." I flutter my eyes to see katena my manager.

"Can we push it back i'm tired."I yawned and closed my eyes back.

"No your camera mans are only free for those times."I sighed and rose up. I took a shower and got myself together and fresh.

My driver took me to the building I was recording in. It was a car sitting there and it wasn't supposed to be.

I knocked on the window and a familiar face popped up. She yawned and opened the window.
"Aliya what are you doing here so early." She turned to the side and her face was bruised up and I was worried. She stepped out of the car and the bruise looked even worse.
"I'm sorry my face uh.. I don't want to go in the video shoot with a bruise you'll have to find someone else."
"Nah we have makeup artist we'll fix that up for you."She was a beautiful women and whatever happen to her face or whoever did this was bogus."her sister was asleep on the side of her.
"Come on an get y'all thing and come inside there's breakfast and stuff." I can tell she was in the struggle because she didn't have a too nice car or the things other people had but she had a beautiful face and she kept herself up, She could dance beautifully and had a nice shape.

I watched as her and her sister walked in. Something was off about them two. I haven't knew them for long but I think there was a man involved. Aliya sat at the table and ate her food. She had tears dripping from her face and she looked really hurt. Her sister had only took a bite of her food and had her head down.

An hour passed and everyone was dressed and ready to dance. I pulled aliya to the side to tell her how she was going to be.

"I don't want you dancing in with all the rest. I want you to be in by yourself. You're very unique."She smiled. Her bruised was covered and her hair was fixed.