Chapter lX

Aliya pov

I was woken by chris kissing me on my neck constantly. I moved a little and then I started to moan and breath heavy. My eyes were still closed but it's like a dream i can't wake up from. He grabs my waist and kisses me down to my stomach. I push his head down further as he rubs my cat through my shorts. He slides them off and I start to open my eyes but i end up closing them when he breaths on my warm cat. He bites my panties off and i encounter his warm tongue. He goes slow at first but keeps going faster. All you hear is wet noises and moaning. He sticks a finger in.
"Awwwe."I arch my back at his touch.
I feel my juices go down my creases.
"chrissss."I said to him as he rubs my clit. He kept fingering me until my peak. I started to scream as cream dripped down his fingers. He licked his fingers and sucks all my juices on my clit. I twitch from the sensitive touch of me cumming.
"Ahhh."As i came to reality my eyes fully opened. I closed my legs and got up and went to the bathroom fast to take a shower.
I turned on the warm bath water. I waited until it was full enough for me to get in. I climbed in and i felt relaxed. Not disgusted just embarrassed. I feel my lady and I imagine chris inside of it. I close my eyes and I smile. Mmmm the way he licked my clit it was wonderful. I almost died and came back. His tongue sure does know how to work magic.

I put on my boy shorts and my tights. Another day going to the gym obviously. I put on my sports bra and tennis shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail.

violeta goes with me too. She need to be up because i'm leaving i'm 30 minutes. The smell of food went through my nose as I opened the bathroom door. I hear laughing and talking. I walked to through the hallway and I see chris, christian and violeta all talking. She was in her work out gear thank god.
"good morning guys."Violet laughed.
"What."She faked moaned. I rolled my eyes. Chris winked at me and licked his lips. No no i am not about to get wet after i just got out this bath.
"well breakfast is ready."We all sat down at the table. We all had an omelet a piece. Some turkey bacon on the side with grapes, bananas and oranges.
"Healthy is what I need."I smiled.
"Yeah we all need to stay in a healthy lane."Christian says.
"so are you going to the gym with us?"Violeta asked.
"Yes."They both answered at the same time. Rule #1 never go to the gym with an empty stomach. But you don't have to get full. The right amount of food chris gave us didn't get us full but we weren't hungry.

Dancers need to stay strong :)

We went into the L.A fitness looking like we all bad asf.

Violet went with christian and i went with chris.

"imma stretch over here chris."he nodded. I bended over and touch my toes. I feel eyes watching me.
"Damn chris i know you looking at me."
"duh that ass is mad fat."I laughed and sat on the ground going into a straddle.

I can do the splits of course. So i went all the way down.
"Damn you can do a split on a dick?"
"bye chris freaky ass."

We ran on the treadmill and did a few resistant bands. Chris had the weights.
"boy stop flexing skinny ass."
"nah this dick ain't skinny."I laughed and did squats with my resistant bands.
.....
We all went back to the house to wash up so we could go to brunch.

We went to ihop because i just wanted some pancakes and an omelet.

We all sat down at the table.
"This is nice."My ass is really hungry.
"So violet are you and christian dating."She nodded and smiled.
"you look really happy."I told her.
"I am he is literally everything in a boyfriend."They both smiled at each other.

"We gon be like that one day."chris said. I blushed but i didn't want to deny it. Chris has too much going on in his life and i don't understand how he handles it.

We finally got our foods and started to dig in.

"Mmmmmm this is goood."I rolled my eyes and moaned.
"You act like you ain't ate in a couple of years."Chris looks at me.
"Shidddd I haven't." I laughed.

I love all these people they cool to be around. I just want to know why my sister never told me she dated a celebrity.