Chapter X

Chris pov

"chris I really like come together with you and H.E.R."Aliya said.
"thank you baby, you know it was about you."I mumbled.
"what was that."
"Nothing."Aliya was beautiful and then she danced too. Like that made everything good. I'd do anything for that girl. We were back and forth from each other house. She was just soooo perfect. She cooked for me and make sure I eat. She really don't have to do that and I definitely appreciate her for everything.
"We should come together babe."I grabbed her chin and leaned down and pecked her cheek. She blushed. Awwwe so cute.

"I been greeeen."I sung as I opened the refrigerator.
"Damn I need to go grocery shopping."
"Let's go."I agreed and grabbed my keys.

We pulled up to the walmart and I had fred my bodyguard with me. Fans go wild.

I got out the car and I made sure I had my hood over my head. I grabbed aliya hand as we walked in the store. I had to look bummy as fuck every time I went out. Wish I could be normal sometimes.

As soon as we walked in with the basket she ran to the fruit side.
"Grapes."She was cute. "you want these bananas."I nodded.
"Chris is that you."Fuckk fuck fuck fans fans. I slowly turned around and it was my ex... Ohh.

"hey chris how you been."I shrugged. Why the fuck are you talking to me like we cool. This bitch cheated on me.
"i'm good."She smiled. This hoe.
"Chris did you want thes-"Aliya turned around with apples in her hand.
"aren't you going to introduce me chris."My ex miya said.
"this is aliya."She smiled. "aliya this is miya."
"Nice to meet you."Miya just smirked. She was always up to something.
"Text me later okay chris."She winked at me and walked away.
"Ughhh i don't like her."Aliya said.
"I don't either come on baby."I grabbed her hand and we continued to grocery shop.

Violet pov
My speakers blared with DaniLeigh song with chris brown easy. It was a vibe. Christian was cuddling with me.
"Baby you mean so much and I can totally seeing us having a future."He said out of the blue.
"Aww baby you feel like that."He caressed my cheek and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around him and we passionately kissed.

I pulled away."I definitely feel the spark."He said. "Never felt like this with no girl but you baby."I knew he was telling the truth. Everyone at school would call him the big playa but he wasn't even in school. He dropped me off everyday and picked me up. Took me everywhere.
"Thank you for everything I definitely appreciate you."
"Baby that's my job for you because I feel like that's what you deserve. You been through so much and the first time I even really got to see you drunk."He laughed but noticed it was a sad situation."To know you went through that was scary. I fell in love with you the moment I heard that because I knew you needed a real man that can treat you right."A tear fell from my eye.

"That really hit my heart. I appreciate you for coming into my life and making a hole that was opened filled in. I needed a real man affection and not these little ass boys in high school. I'm graduating soon and I plan on going to college somewhere around here."He agreed.

"Whatever it is I'm here and I'll accept you in any type of way."I pecked his lips.

A knock was on the door.
"Hey honey you ready to eat."Me and christian jumped up and ran to the kitchen like big ass kids.
"Damn y'all act like you haven't ate in weeks."Chris said.
"Yeah look how skinny I am."Christian said.
"skin and bones."I said.
"Thick redbone."He said and grabbed my ass.
"Ewwwww we don't need a little christian running around lil ugly kid."Chris said. Aliya busted out laughing.