Chapter VI

ALIYA POV

I woke up next to chris? He had no shirt on and just underwear. Fucking great. I was on birth control luckily.

"chris wake up."I shook him and he just put the pillow over his face. I got my foot and kicked him off the bed.

"Chris come on wake the fuck up."He slowly got up from the floor.

"Aliya what the hell."He looked down at me and seen I was in just a bra.

"Oh shit did we."He questioned.

"I don't know I don't know."I got out the bed and picked up my clothes and put them on fast.

I couldn't find my phone at all and I didn't know where my keys were. I

"Chris I don't know where none of my stuff is."I was beyond regretting last night.

"Oh wait I have a camera in my room for safety reasons. Let's see if we did it."He checked his computer and he seen the part where we walked in kissing. Chris went in the bathroom and when he got back I was sleep on the bed. He started taking my clothes off and so did he. Omg a relief.
"Thank god" I walked downstairs and seen my phone laying on the floor but no keys or purse.
"Okay great keys gone purse gone."

"How about you go in my garage in pick a car."I wide eyed him.

"No chris I can't afford anything like your cars." He sighed.

"girl go pick a car. Follow me."He walked into the kitchen area and opened the large door. It was 4 cars in the garage. I picked the red jeep.

"are you sure about this

"are you sure about this."He handed me the keys and I got inside the car.
"Don't hurt my baby. Her name is rosa for red you know."I nodded.
"Maybe I can take you on a date later. Around 5 after violeta get out of school."I then began to panic.
"Violeta oh shoot. I hope she has gotten to school i'm sorry chris i have to go. Call my hotel room it's 230 if I can't find my phone by 3 call my hotel room."He nodded and I started the car pulling off. Totally forgetting this wasn't my car and it was smoother.

I opened my room and seen china laying across the couch and her kids were eating and watching tv. My phone was laying on the counter along with my purse and keys. I let out a sigh of relief.

"China."I shook her small little leg as I sat next to her. She slowly sat up.
"Damn girl where you been. Oh and christian took her to school she seemed very pissed off at you."
"I'm grown."
"But you're her only transportation."I nodded.
"I know I should've never did that i'm irresponsible."She gave me a hug.

LATER THAT DAY.

"China im going to the store real quick you need something."
"Yeah get me some diapers. Size 4." I nodded and grabbed my keys and wallet.

I walked in walmart and it was packed. I grabbed a basket and went into the food side of the store.

I was going to cook at chris house tonight. We decided to just all have dinner together. I'm dropping china off because she didn't want the old memories coming back.

I picked up frozen chicken breast and frozen shrimp. I was cooking shrimp alfredo.

After buying everything I walked out into my car to find a note on my window.

bitch you thought you can get away from me. I'm going to find you and when I do you'll never leave me again. oh yeah by the way I seen sexy violeta today at school. I recon you pick her up before I do.

I picked the note up and threw it in the car. I put the groceries in the backseat and started the car going to violeta school.

Once I got there I rushed into the school.
I went into the front office and seen an older lady.
"How may I help you."
"Yes I am here to check out Violeta janell."
"You can't, you have to be on her list."
"Listen I am her guardian I am on the list."
"What is your name."I told her my name and she typed it on the computer.
She looked up at me and down at the computer and rolled her eyes.
"Nope not on the list."
"Can I speak with the principal."I was fed up.
"I'm sorry our principal is in-."She got cut off by a deep voice I heard behind me.
"Hello i'm principal colleen and I am out my meeting. Follow me."I followed him into his office.
"How can I help you."He typed on his computer.
"I need to check out Violet janell."
"And you are."
"i'm her sister and my name is aliya janell."
"Oh okay."He picked up the school phone.
"Violeta janell please report into the front office."
"Thank you principle."
"No problem."I went into the front office and seen the white lady.
"Mhmm."Is all she said.

Violeta walked in with her backpack.
"Come let's go."she rolled her eyes and walked slowly.
"Even the poor girl doesn't like you."
"Maybe if you got a husband you'll be able to find you some business sally."I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the car.
"Woah whose car is this."
"Chris."
"I seen you got him pussy whipped already."
"Would you put in your seatbelt and hush up."She rolled her eyes and did as I said. I pulled off fast and headed to chris house instead.

I dialed china's number fast. She finally answered after the 5 ring.
"Hello chica."
"No time to be happy get your kids and go home you still have my keys. Go hurry please."
"What's going on."
"don't ask questions china go now now."
"Okay."
5 minutes later I was pulling up to chris house.

CHRIS POV

"Nigga you need to chill the fuck out it's not that serious it's fucking fortnite chill."I told christian.
"pussy ass."he told me.
"you just mad because I won."He smacked me upside the head.
"Nigga you gay.."I busted out laughing because the way he said it.

"The door bell is ringing bitch."
"I don't except no visitors so imma get my strap."I grabbed my gun from the drawer and held it behind me.
"who is it."
"It's me aliya."
"Oh."I put the gun down and unlocked the door.
"what you doing here so early is everything okay."She nodded and had all the groceries in her hand.
"Let me go check out the car."I went outside and opened the door to make sure it wasn't any stains or nothing. I seen a paper balled up on the ground. I thought it was trash until i seen writings.

I read the letter and I was beyond pissed. Who would threat her like this. That's so fucked up. I have to mention this to her. I don't want all that drama in my house.

I walked in the house and shut the door locking it.
"aye aliya meet me upstairs let me holla at you."She followed me upstairs.

"yes."She sat on my bed and I put the paper in her hand.
"Oh this isn't nothing just little kids."
"So this is ol boy."She looked down fiddling with the paper.
"You need to tell me this shit now because I don't want to have to kill him over you. I need to know this so I can keep you safe."She nodded.
"He's my boyfriend or ex but we didn't officially break up. He beat me and raped my sister."Tears just fell into the paper. I sat next to her.
"He was so abusive he called me so many names and he wouldn't let me do shit."she sniffed before talking again.

"But one day after he raped violeta he left and we took that time to leave the house and that was the day you found us sleep in the car outside of your mayor video. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to get involved."I hugged her tightly.
"Don't worry I got you. So where are this staying at then."
"I'm staying at the hotel but i put the hotel for 3 months and paid fully."I nodded.
"I want you to stay here and be here with me and christian. You and violeta."
"I don't want you to be in danger because I will kill him if I have to because how he treated you a women should never be treated like that."
"You are very special and have a lot of stuff ahead of you and for him to be doing you like that he is pussy bitch ass nigga."
"Yeah you're right."She just laid there and fell asleep. How cute:)

VOTE
COMMENTT