Chapter Vll

ALIYA POV

"Okay stand there."I stood there and smiled.
"Now put this crown on."I put it on.

"Now turn side ways."I decided to do what he
said but add my hands into a praying position.

The camera flashed on my face a few times.
"Oh my I love these."I ran over to the camera.
"I'm in love oh my send this to my email."He nodded and did some stuff with the camera.
"okay ms janell we are finish for the day. You can go back changed and have a nice day okay."He gave me a hug and I made my way into the dressing room.

I changed and I noticed a big mirror next to me. I turned to look at myself and I seen a beautiful soul. Wow... I smiled. Since I been hanging around chris I been glowing. Now we haven't had sex but we been dancing a lot and hanging out. Yes, I have been still being threatened by tim but Im working on getting a restraining order. I was knocked from my thoughts when I heard a closed door. I was sorta the only person here in this side of the building. I opened the dressing room door and looked.
"Hello is anyone there." I looked around and seen no one. Maybe it was me. I was getting ready to close the door but the door was being pushed and I fell back. I hit my head and I was in pain.
"ouch what the fuck."I tried to raise up but my body was being held down. My vision was blurry I couldn't make out who was doing this. I soon passed out.

3 Hours LATER

I rose up and seen the most familiar room ever. I immediately thought about chris and my sister china. Was it all a dream that I seen them. Like a good
dream and I wake up to the same room I didn't want to be in. I started to getting pain in the back of my head and I was so pissed. "Shit what happened."I stood up and immediately felt dizzy. I opened the door and looked down the hallway. I rolled my eyes when I seen I was in the raggedy apartment. It must've been a dream.

I seen tim sitting on the couch. Great. "tim i'm hungry."He looked back and he had a full beard. Gosh how long was I dreaming.
"Tim how long have I been dreaming. The last part of my dream I was in a dressing room." He laughed hard and didn't stop.
"That wasn't a dream sweetheart."
"what."He stood up and pushed me against the wall.
"That wasn't a dream bitch it was real. You won't walk out of this house again. No more dance no more chris no more of your sister it's just me and you."He tried to kiss me but he had a heavy smell of beer. I turnt my head but he forced it back.
"kiss me slut."He put his lips on mine and I was really disgusted. It was so gross.
"no go make me a meal pig."He pushed me and I walked in the kitchen.
"How about I order you a pizza baby."
"Okay."
"where's your phone."
"Use the house phone."I nodded and went to get the house phone.

I dialed Violetas number and she answered it fast.
"Oh my tim is this you."
"No. Can I get a large pepperoni."
"Aliya is this you."
"Yes."
"is tim there did he hurt you."
"Yes. Come quickly i'm hungry."She hung up the phone and there stood tim. I smiled sarcastically at him but he didn't know that.
"good girl." He forced me for a hug and I wanted to die inside.

VIOLETA POV

I been sitting outside of the school for 2 hours. I finally called christian to pick me up.

When he pulled up he got out and opened the door for me.
"Thank you."It was sorta cold it was 60 degrees in california?
"Where is aliya."I shrugged.
"Alright i'll ask chris when we get there."I nodded

Once we got in the house I ran to chris who was in the kitchen looking like he was cooking.
"Aliya that's you."He said still not looking back.
"no it's me violeta."
"where's aliya."He turned around facing me.
"I don't know I been waiting for her. She's not answering her phone at all."
"that's weird she was supposed to be home from her photo shoot hours ago."
"Yeah I know it's fishy."I sat on the couch and looked at her location. It was still at the place.
"Let's go to the photo shoot place."
"Why."
"Her phone is supposedly still there."Chris hurried and grabbed his keys and we followed him.

Once we got there the door was unlocked. At 5? I walked in and seen a body laying on the ground. A women with the same color hair is aliya. Same body too. I turned her over and it wasn't her.
"Call 9-11." It was a couple more bodies too.
I followed her location and it was on the other side of the building in the dressing room. Her purse and phone was on the makeup mirror. Okay? I opened the door and her heels were on the ground and I seen blood on the ground. Obviously something happened to my sister.

5 minutes later the police started to show up. I started to tear the fuck up. My sister was somewhere in this world or dead. I love her she's all I got.
"Ms janell do you know anything about this."
"No sir. She didn't pick me up from school at all and I was confused. I followed her phone and it landed here. Her purse and phone was here too." He wrote down and nodded. They had detectives taking pictures and ambulances taking them in body bags.
"I'm sorry ms janell we will check the security cameras."I followed them to where the cameras were. They found the footage but no face. Someone was carrying my sister and she looked so messed up and looked very dead looking. I busted out crying and christian came over and hugged me.

I cried all the way back to chris house. I felt so miserable and trashy. It's my fault I told her to get photographed pictures.

I laid down with christian as I slowly fell asleep. 30 minutes later my phone started to ring I picked up so fast but the name was tim's house-phone. Tf. I picked up the phone.
"Oh my tim is this you."I asked
"No. Can I get a large pepperoni."Aliya said I looked at the phone
"Aliya is this you."
"Yes."She sounded so nice but in a forceful way
"is tim there did he hurt you."
"Yes. Come quickly i'm hungry."She said.
Christian quickly put on his shoes and so did I. I went into chris room and he was watching tv but looked very depressed.
"I know where aliya is."He grabbed his keys and slid in his slides and we all ran downstairs getting in the car. I showed chris where the old house was and he drove there quick as fuck.
"Wait christian do you still have your pizza hut uniform in my car."
"Yeah."
"Put it on."chris told him. He did as he said and when he got done we followed him. We knocked on the door and chris had his gun standing on the side of the door and so did I. So when whoever open the door didn't notice shit.
Aliya came to the door and smiled.
"Oh my where's the pizza."She said lowly.
"Shh."Christian pulled her out the door slowly but chris didn't he came in the apartment and pointed the gun out christian who did even pay attention. Chris did whatever he did to the gun and christian turned his head and stood up fast.
"you fucking with my girls life."He said as he walked closer to him.
"That's my girl fuck you mean."chris pistol whipped him and he fell.
"You kidnapped her and did that to her."He sat the gun down and beat him so bad. I dialed 9-11. Chris didn't stop until maybe he was dead. I'm so glad he's getting what he deserves. I hate him. He's rude and a rapist.
"That's what you get you PIECE OF SHIT RAPIST."I picked up his mamas vase that she gave him before she passed. I threw it at him and he looked too beat down to recognize. The police started to show up but immediately ran to chris.
"no not him. Him the rapist the abuser the kidnaper the punk ass bitch."Tim's face was fucked and I didn't feel bad at all he's a punk. They picked him up and put i'm in handcuffs.

Chris walked over to me and I gave him a hug.
"Thank you so much chris."
"No problem you like a little sister to me I wouldn't let no man or aliya do that to you ever."Haters will say we like each other when he my brother. I never really had a brother to be on my side or take up for me.

CRAZY SITUATION!!!