"I—- thank you, Nong. Really. I wouldn't know what to do if you're not here."

"No need to thank me Phi. I think you'll just manage it since I know that you're strong."

"Not as strong as you."

"I'm not. I'm thin and frail." Tay just laughed, his worries almost vanishing.

"What about you Nong? Do you like girls only, boys only or both?"

"I like everyone and no one at the same time." This time, it was Tay who was confused with his junior's reply. Gulf just shrugged and went to swim in the crystal cold waters of Pha Ngan.
- - -

A smile would always crept up into Tay's face when he remembered this scenario. Their friendship had really came a long way. This time, it was Tay's time to support his friends.

"So..." Tay broke the silence since his friends were busy bickering silently since they had not planned on which of them will tell Tay.

"We have something to tell you." Mew and Gulf said in chorus. Despite the cold weather and air-conditioned cafe, Gulf couldn't help but sweat.

"And... what is that something?" Gulf nudged Mew using his elbow.

"I hope you won't get angry with us, Tay. Gulf and I... we have been a couple for months now." Mew confessed not taking his eyes off his friend and intertwined Gulf's hand with his.

Tay wanted to shout to the whole cafe that he's happy for both of his close friends but all he could do is hide his face with the palm of his hand to prevent himself from doing something embarrassing. He didn't know why he got teary eyed even though he was already expecting it; and he felt like a proud parent witnessing his child graduate and move to college. In this case, his children are Mew and Gulf and they are graduating from staying in the closet for too long.

Gulf got worried seeing Tay hiding his face. A lot of thoughts were spiraling in his mind, mostly negative. The couple saw the tears trailing down Tay's hand, and instantly felt anxious.

"Phi, are you angry? We're sorry if we have not told you immediately. It's just, a lot has happened and... We're really sorry."

"Me? Angry? At Mew maybe since he's annoying," As friends, Tay and Mew like to annoy each other, it's just a part of their friendship. "but not you Gulf. I'm... just really really happy that you have found your happiness." Tay said in between his sniffles.

"You're okay about us? And when did I ever annoy you?" Mew asked.

"Of course! My ship has sailed after all! Starting right now, I'm going to be the MewGulf fan club president, okay?!" Tay wiped his tears using his handkerchief, but it can't remove the redness from his eyes and cheeks. "You're face is annoying, Mew. You have a bad taste Nong." Mew just rolled his eyes.

"You sound like Mild, Phi. It looks like you have a competition on being the president." Gulf laughed remembering the text conversation he had with Mild during their stay at Pattaya.

"Oh no. I'm going to be the president. He could be the vice president, if he wants."

"I have a very handsome face, Tay. After all, if I'm ugly, then why do I have a lover?" Mew smirked and pulled Gulf closer to him.

"You bastard. I'll unfriend you if I found a lover! Just you wait!"

"Dream on. The only person who will like you is yourself."