chapter 21

Chapter 21

Sometimes, they never wanted to hurt you.
They never cared at all.

_______
Pha Ngan

Gulf's father, Shaun, sat in wonder if he did the right thing. He knew that Baifern would not literally kill Gulf; for him, she did not have the capacity to kill someone. But what she could do is ruin his son's mental and emotional state, and that is as good as killing Gulf.

He told his wife after the incident had happened and she wanted to slap and punch Baifern if only she'd be there. But they were in checkmate as hard as it may swallow, they have to leave Pha Ngan and Thailand. Shaun clutched the plane tickets tightly in his hands and read the details, all in bound to California.

California is a strange place for their family, they haven't moved from Thailand since they were born. Thailand is their home and someone will take it away from them. Upon seeing those, he saw another ticket. California was not their final destination at all.
________
Bangkok

Mew sat on his room where he used to livestream. He hasn't entered or returned there for 2 months, and he missed it. The room, not livestreaming. He was still thankful to have livestreamed because somehow, it is how he met the love of his life.

He sat at the gaming chair, feeling the familiar comfort it brought. The idea of graduating and having a job still sounds surreal to him. What excites him the most is his surprise to Gulf. Mew badly missed his baby and wants to visit, but he knows that Gulf is resting.

He closed his eyes and imagined Gulf's reaction when he's going to see his surprise. Just hours ago, he went to meet a broker who owns a penthouse. In his graduation, he planned to ask Gulf to live in with him. It was a luxurious modern penthouse overlooking the busy streets of Bangkok and is only 10 minute walk to the University.

Mew can't wait to wake up in the same sky and same bed as Gulf, and it made him excited and giddy. His mouth curled into a smirk just by thinking how they would fuck in every corner of the room. He got hard just by thinking about it, but quickly dismissed the thought.

"Calm down Mew. You're going to fuck your baby tomorrow, so you must save some energy. Reserve your cum for tomorrow."

He went to bed and looked for his phone in his pocket, but failed to retrieve it. But he's too tired to think and concluded that he must have left it at his car. His eyes went to an abrupt close, and that's where he is wrong.

At a hotel

"Such cliche, Mew. Gulf as wallpaper, really? What are you? Some highschool kid? If I'm correct, your password must be Gulf's birthday or your anniversary." Baifern triumphantly smiled and entered the password. And she was right, it was indeed Gulf's birthday. "As far as I remember, I didn't give birth to someone so predictable."

She quickly opened Messages and typed a long, sweet message.

"Everything is going exactly as planned." She smiled at her reflection at the glass window overlooking the city and took a sip of Bourbon.
_______

Gulf stared at the two sphere lockets with their photos inside, he was holding. He wanted to give it to Mew as his graduation gift, and plans to give it on Mew's graduation day. Warmth seeped through his body just by thinking of his lover, but there was a little anxiety probably from his Por's phone call earlier.

"Why would Por want to meet me? I didn't do anything bad as far as I remember. I already paid my bills, and my grades are consistent A's.... No. I should not be overthinking. It is nothing Gulf. Maybe he just wants a last minute vacation, or maybe he bought a house at Bangkok without telling me. That's it. Maybe Por just wants me to stay at our new house. Nothing to sweat about."

Gulf tried to dismiss thoughts of anxiety and went to film another video for his channel. A feeling of sappiness, and due to the gloomy weather, Gulf decided to song something to channel that feeling. He was currently addicted to Olivia Rodrigo's album, SOUR, even though he is in a healthy relationship. Mew would sometimes pinch his cheeks when he was singing Olivia's songs because according to Mew, "You have a perfect lover and healthy relationship. Why are you singing those sad songs and then cry."

The song that really pained him is 'happier', and that is what he chose. Gulf does not want to be the main character of the song, but the emotions of it still sang through him. There are several lines of the song that really hit him, like a broken record stucked on repeat.

"You've moved on, found someone new,

One more girl who bring's out the best in you."

"But she's beautiful, she looks kind, she probably gives you butterflies.

Oh, I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me.

I'm selfish I know, I cant let you go,

So find someone great but not someone better

I hope you're happy, I wish you all the best really.

Say you love her baby just not like you loved me,

And think of me fondly when your hands are on her

I hope you're happy but don't be happier."

Gulf imagined the pain of losing Mew to a girl with this song. He does not know if he could bear it, just the mere thought of leaving Mew made him sick to his stomach. He knows deep down that Mew loves him, but there will always that speck of insecurity speaking at the back of his mind. Man is not capable of producing offspring, and Gulf wonders if Mew wanted his own child but cannot since he is tied to Gulf.

"Will Mew regret being with me?" Gulf said as he sat looking at his camera. He did not like his train of thoughts for one bit. His chest expanded, like a palpitation when you drink an expresso in the morning.

Silence engulfed the room, while Gulf's breaths echoed and the camera blinked on and off waiting for Gulf to turn it off. It's as if someone sucked the happiness in him, and all he felt was emptiness. The air around turned heavy and he felt nauseous for no reason.

"I must be so tired."

Gulf decided to just clean himself and plopped down on his bed. His lips bled from the continuous biting, and his stomach churned like a rollercoaster was inside it. He could taste the bitter vomit, and tried to calm himself down. At his bedside table, his phone and earphones rested. His hands instinctively reached for it and played SOUR by Olivia Rodrigo for the nth time.

But all of his worries disappeared when he received a text message from his Mew. His fingers quickly pressed the notification, but he wished he didn't.

Mew <3

"Let's break up. I'm tired of pretending to be gay. It was so fun fucking you though. I already have a new fuck buddy, and she's even better at giving head than you and damn she could ride as fuck. But if you want to have threesome... I could give it a go. I warn you though, you might turn straight when you get a taste of her pussy and when she plays your cock. It was fun while it lasted, I hope you won't hold a grudge against me haha I was just trying out, and you know me and my livestream. I would fuck anyone that's moving or someone who makes my dick hard. It's kinda funny making you fall in love with me. You look like an innocent puppy, well that's true since you love doggy style. This girl is different though, and she's the one I'm planning to marry, not you. The hell, why would think I'll marry you. You won't give me kids and you can't satisfy me the way women does haha it was fun while it lasted."

You can't reply to this text message anymore.
_______
hello guys! what do you think of this update? 👀