chapter 10

Chapter 10
______________________
"love with a love
that never looks back."
______________________

After a surprisingly normal shower together, the couple went to cuddle in Mew's King sized bed, forgetting the fact that Gulf went to his place to study. It was still early, around 3 in the afternoon, and Gulf was wearing Mew's white polo and borrowed some boxer shorts.

Since Gulf's shirt and pants were dirtied, Mew laundered it, and hopefully it will be dry by the late afternoon.

Mew did not want to let go of his lover, and in fact, he enjoyed being held at. He had never imagined himself to be in a stable relationship, much less with a person younger than him. The idea of Gulf leaving him due to age difference scared him, but he knows that Gulf is not the kind of person to leave just because of a petty issue.

What's even more terrifying is his mom. Mew knows his mom's capacity, and if she always gets what she wants. He did not want Gulf to be in danger because of him; he'd rather volunteer himself rather see his lover cry.

In a small amount of time, Gulf had become his safe place. All his worries immediately vanished when he sees his lovers genuine smile. He never felt the emptiness or pain, he was just plainly and utterly happy.

As if sensing Mew's worries, Gulf caressed Mew's soft dark brown locks and placed a gentle kiss. Gulf digested the amazing sight in front of him especially since Mew was wearing a gray tank top emphasizing his broad shoulders and sculpted biceps and also a boxer shorts accentuating his well-defined leg muscles.

"What are you thinking Phi?"

"You."

"But I'm right here Phi." Gulf laughed at his lover's cheesy line, and Mew couldn't help but admire the angelic voice that Gulf creates every time he laughs.

"I love you baby."

"Baby?"

"Yeah. Do you not like it? You're my baby boy aren't you?"

"It's—- just unusual Phi. Since you call me baby, can I call you.... Por?" Mew pouted at Gulf's comment and pretended to leg go of Gulf's hold. "Just kidding Phi. What do you want me to call you then? Mae?"

"Such a tease. Fine. Call me Por then. I didn't know I was demoted to being your father."

"If you don't like Por, then should I call you Daddy instead?" Mew smirked at his lover who was a blushing mess. He liked it when flirted back at him, it always surprised him how innocent and seductive Gulf is.

"I would very much prefer it. When did you learn how to flirt baby?"

"Umm... I... think we should study now..." Gulf looked away from Mew's piercing gaze, finding the ceiling as a more interesting view. Gulf himself was shocked and embarrassed with his flirting since he has never flirted with anyone before, and had zero experience.

"Can I study your body instead?"

"Since when did you became interested in anatomy?"

"I'm only interested in your anatomy, baby. So, may I?" Mew's lips found its way on Gulf's neck, trailing kisses and leaving small marks. He liked the way Gulf smelled like him, and was addicted to the taste of his lover's skin.

"We... should study na..." Mew stopped himself because if not, there is no studying that will happen. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Today's a Wednesday right? Umm... Are you going to film later?"

"I think so? I was already planning on quitting today so it will be my last broadcast." As a fan, Gulf felt a little sad since he won't be seeing his favorite jockey. "By the way, you said that you have watched my streams. How was it baby?" Mew teased his lover again.