✭ TDC SERIES THEORY pt. 2

this could be a little messy but i hope you'd still get me.

many of you wonder why yeonjun is accused as "guilty" as what his code said in <PORT>, well, i'll break it up to you now.

the hashtags say:
#imscared #itwasjustajoke

remember when yeonjun said that they'll go to ttukseom? he told them to close their eyes, but he was the one who opened them. which lead to their chaos in the future, ya know the d word.

he told them to close their eyes as a joke (like those top 10 anime betrayals and include bts maknae line throwing jimin in the water instead of jumping with him, yeonjun did the same thing but didn't know that a disaster comes along).

so going back, i'm gonna introduce the characters first so we'll have a better understanding with the storyline.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

THE GHOST / CAT
- the shapeshifter piece of hshashja that has a main goal of splitting the boys up

𖧵 SOOBIN
- the one being manipulated by the cat to control the boys

𖧵 YEONJUN
- yeonjun is the guilty one and causes everyone's doom. he is also the one who is cursed to die alone. his role mainly drives the plot forward. yes, yeonjun is cursed to die. yeonjun ded.

𖧵 BEOMGYU
- "hello, i'm beomgyu i am the protector of the group." he proteccs (but baby lemme protecc you instead) but he is the one who was blamed. that's why his code was "UNFAIR".

𖧵 TAEHYUN
- he is kinda tricky to explain but he is the one who wants the best for yeonjun? he has knowledge on what's going on. he and beomgyu are on this kind of a wobbly relationship.

𖧵 HUENINGKAI
- our true victim. he is being manipulated by soobin who is being controlled by the cat. he pulls everyone together but left alone in the process.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔