𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍

❝ turn to the future and look what we've done. ❞

KATRINA PIERCE, the only daughter of Adrian Pierce who was the head android designers for CyberLife, and Dinah Pierce who was a reporter for Channel 16 news. Adrian was the lead designer for the RK800 model androids designed to assist human law enforcement; specifically in investigating cases involving androids. Growing up she had always felt that an android was more than just a machine, unlike most others who believe that androids are for what humans want them to be from being workers or fulfilling a persons sexual fantasies of having sex with a robot.

WINTER OF TWENTY THIRTY THREE, Katrina was in a car crash which damaged most of her body thus her father took it upon himself to fix his daughters body with augments in order to save her, but Katrina believes that she is human. It was several months later when she awoke with no memory of the crash, and no memory of what her father had done. She also found out the her mother was killed in a house fire and her father fled, making people think that he set the fire in the first place. She moved in with her godfather, Hank Anderson who was a Lieutenant for the Detroit City Police Department, where she was training to become a homicide detective.

BECOMING A HOMICIDE DETECTIVE, years after the incident with her parents, she had been trying to find out what exactly happened to them, everyone expect Hank believed that it was an accident but they knew if wasn't. In twenty thirty eight, she meets an android to assist with investigating cases involving androids, along with her godfather, Hank.

KATRINA & CONNOR ( CONNA )

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE BETWEEN HUMAN AND ANDROID