Chapter ஐ 1

Hey so I started writing a fanfic! This is my first one so bare with me. I hope you guys like it! Tell me if you liked the first chapter in the comments. I'll try to update the book frequently. :) Xx

*Freya's POV*

"You have to hurry Freya," my friend Johanna warned me.

"I know, I just need to run upstairs and grab my stuff," I had just visited my best friend Johanna who lives in Canada. After staying for a week, it was time to go. Johanna moved away when I was 18 because her mom got transferred for work. We have been friends since the 8th grade, so I was devastated when she told me she was moving. It was even sadder now saying bye again because I didn't know the next time I would save up enough money to see her.

After saying goodbye and giving her a hug, I put my luggage in the truck and got in the passenger seat. Johanna's mom had to drive me to the airport because my car was in California still.

I looked at the car clock and saw that it was 12:08 p.m. We had to hurry and get to the airport. Luckily Johanna didn't live to far from it. But I still had to check in, get my ticket and be on the plane by 1:00 p.m.

Johanna's mom pulled up to the airport, I hugged her and told her thanks for driving me and letting me stay at her house. She smiled and I got my luggage out of the car and speed walked to the doors.

After waiting in line for what seemed like an hour, but was only about five minutes, I was at the front. I walked up to the desk and set my luggage to my side.

"Hi, what is your flight destination?," she had a raspy voice almost like she smoked.

I looked at the long list of flight numbers as fast as I could and spotted California.

"Flight #319," she said something after but I wasn't paying attention, I was so worried about being late. I gave her my passport and luggage, which she put in a tunnel to be boarded on the plane.

"You should probably hurry," the lady told me. I laughed at her comment, turned around and flung my other backpack around my shoulder.

I started running, looking at every sign. People were staring at me like I was crazy, but at the moment I didn't care.

Signs 315, 316, 317, 318. My eyes focused on a sign that read 319. I smiled, feeling lucky that I finally found it.

"May I see your ticket please?" A women blocked the entrance to the plane, and stared at me with a surprised look. I was panting and hurriedly gave her my ticket. She ripped of the dotted line and told me to proceed onto the plane. I found my seat, number 9, and put my backpack on the seat next to me hoping no one had a ticket to sit there.

I read my phone again, 12:53 p.m. I was relieved and texted Johanna telling her I made it.

I was wearing my black Lulu Lemon leggings with a white speckled Nike crew neck, and I had on my plain white Converse. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible since the plane ride would be about 4 hours. My hair was in a loose side fishtail braid with strands of hair hanging on the sides.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to take off, please turn off all electronics and fasten your seats," the flight attendant said in the loud speaker.

Take offs were always my least favorite part of plane rides. I gripped the seat and closed my eyes. The plane lurked forward and started moving faster and faster. I felt the plane lift off the ground. I held my breath waiting for the plane to get higher off the ground.

When the flight attendant told us we were high enough off the ground I took my book "If I Stay," out of my backpack and opened to my bookmark.

I attempted to read a few chapters but my eyes grew tired. I was exhausted from the running and stress of making the plane on time.

I took out my phone, put in my earbuds and pressed shuffle on my music. The first song that came on was "Night Changes," by One Direction. I locked my phone and pulled my fluffy blanket over my head and closed my eyes.

------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I pulled out my phone and checked my Twitter.

I never enjoyed plane rides, they were always so long. I was flying back to Ireland to visit my family. The boys and I just finished tour and were given a 3 month break from interviews and talk shows. The only thing we still had to do was go to a few awards shows, which I didn't mind because they were always fun to attend.

@niallhoran: Just boarded the plane on my way to Ireland! :) Xx

I began to get many comments and likes. I turned of my notifications and texted my mum telling her I was on the plane.

I put my phone down and tried to relax. The only thing I actually liked about plane rides was that I got to ride first class and order whatever food I wanted. Surprisingly, at the
time I wasn't hungry.

I had waken up very early to pack for the plane ride and say bye to the lads. I was tired and all I wanted to do was sleep. And that's exactly what I did.
.
.
.
Follow my Twitter account: @1Dismylife136