Chapter ஐ 11

Okay so I just wanted to say that the picture above is one of my favorite pictures of Niall❤️😍!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story, I know I am enjoying writing it for you guys!

*Freya's POV*

I didn't wake up to the sound of my alarm, I woke up to the sound of loud banging on my door. I stumbled out of my bed, and walked over to the door still in my pajamas.

I didn't expect to see Cameron standing on the other side of my door with a smug look on her face. She looked at my pajamas and smirked, then she pulled out her notepad.

"Your week that you paid for is almost over and my boss wanted to know if you are going to be staying extra days?" She stared at me and chomped on her gum. I thought about Niall and the soccer game he invited me to go to today, I would have to stay a couple more days.

"Ummm....., I'll be out by Monday," that gave me two days to go to the game with Niall and then to pack back up. She wrote something on the notepad then walked away without saying anything else. I closed the door then walked back over to my bed. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep, but I knew this wasn't going to happen.

I pulled the blanket back off and grabbed my phone to check what time it was, my clock read 9:00 a.m. I dragged myself out of bed and put on the outfit I had set out for today, which was a dark green flannel and dark skinny jeans. I hoped that the green on my flannel would be enough to represent Ireland in the soccer game because that was all I really had.

I walked over to the bathroom and decided, since I had extra time, to take a shower. Once I was out, I blow dried my hair and straitened it, letting it fall over my shoulders. Then I brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup, mainly focusing on my lips with a very light matte pink shade of lipstick.

I walked out of my room, into the elevator, and past the front desk quickly. Once I was outside I started walking to Starbucks for breakfast, like I did the last time. As I was walking down the street, a shop to my left caught my attention. I walked inside the shop and over to the Ireland isle that caught my attention when I was outside.

There were necklaces, bandanas, t-shirts, posters, flags, anything you could imagine that was decorated with Irish clovers and their flag colors, orange, green, and white. I was fine with my shirt but I should probably get some smaller accessories for the game.

I decided to get an orange bandana and a few of those cheap beaded necklaces, one was orange, one was green, and one was white. I checked out and quickly tied the bandana around my head like a headband and put on the necklaces. I put back on my coat and walked out of the store.

Once I was at Starbucks I ordered a Carmel Frappe and a blueberry muffin. I sat down in one of the corners and pulled out my phone, I had a text from Niall.

Niall: Is it okay if I pick you up at 11:30 a.m since the game starts at 12:30 p.m?

I quickly answered saying that that would be fine. Then I looked at the time, it was already 11:00 a.m! He would be picking me up soon, I quickly finished my food and walked out of Starbucks.

I walked through the doorway into the hotel and decided to wait in the main lobby on one of the couches. Luckily Cameron was no where to be found.

Once I sat down I started looking through comments on Instagram and Twitter. I mainly focused on the nice fans comments but once in a while I would read a mean comment.

It was like everyone thought we were dating. I felt bad for Niall, every girl he hangs out with probably gets accused of being his girlfriend and sent hate like this.

I heard the lobby door open behind me, I turned around and saw Niall walk through. I stood up and walked over to him. I was surprised to be greeted with a warm hug from Niall.

"Wow, you look great for the game! We're did you find the Ireland necklaces and headband?" He asked, smiling really brightly. I could tell he was happy that I decided to get spirited for the game. He was wearing a soccer Ireland shirt and a pair of light skinny jeans.

"Actually this is a bandana," I pointed to the bandana acting as a headband on my head. "And I got this stuff from a little shop I found," I smiled.

"Well you look great," he said again, and I looked down, hoping he wouldn't see my red cheeks. We walked out of the hotel, and started walking towards his car which was parked a little farther away then last time. He laced his fingers around mine and held my hand, I tensed up a little and saw Niall smile out of the corner of my eye.

I got into the passenger seat of the car, and Niall came in after me. He started the car and turned on the radio, but the volume was down so low that I couldn't here what was playing.

"So are you excited?" Niall asked, turning his head to face me.

"Yeah, I've never been to a soccer game before," I looked at him. It felt like the more time I spent with Niall the more I liked him, and this made me upset because I knew that nothing between us could ever happen. Niall needs someone who will be good for the public, Cameron was right I wasn't good enough for him. Plus, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow, so whatever feelings I'm having for Niall, I'm just going to have to push to the side and ignore for now. I noticed that Niall was looking at me with a concerned face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I realized I had been silently looking down at my hands that were in my lap.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," I smiled at him trying to reassure him. He still seemed worried but didn't ask anything else. I decided to change the subject, "thanks again Niall for taking me," I looked out the window, noticing that we were on the highway.

"No problem Freya," Niall smiled at me. He paused and then asked, "So have you figured out when your going back to California?" I wasn't surprised he asked, he's probably tired of taking me to all these places. I felt partially embarrassed that he was doing all these things for me.

"Don't worry, I'll be headed back tomorrow," I told him, expecting him to be relieved. Instead he stopped taking and the car went quiet for almost five minutes.

"What do you mean, don't worry?" He asked.

"Well you know.......I mean.....I'm sure you have stuff you need to do, it must be annoying for you to have to deal with me and-" he cut me off.

"What do you mean, I've loved hanging out with you, and believe it or not but, I'm sad that your leaving. Im really am going to miss you Freya, don't ever think that you were a burden on me," I was shocked, I definitely didn't expect him to say that. I didn't say anything instead I just sat there and took in everything Niall said. But I finally decided to speak up.

"Thanks Niall," I was so thankful to have him help me. I felt Niall's warm grip around my hand, I looked down at both of our hands resting on the armrest, then back up at Niall who had his other hand on the wheel and his eyes focused on the road. I didn't really realize that I had been staring at his profile until he turned and looked at me.

"What?" He asked. I turned back to the window, I was beyond embarrassed. I let go of Niall's hand and started playing with the ends of my hair. Niall started laughing, and I worriedly looked at him.

"You know you have a habit of playing with your hair," he chuckled again. I could feel my cheeks get redder and redder.

"Yeah that's kind of a bad habit of mine," I laughed and tried to avoid eye contact with Niall.

"It's cute," he chuckled again. I looked at him and was thankful to see that he was also red. I giggled then looked back out the window, I could just make out the stadium and instantly became excited.

------------------------
Follow my Twitter account: @1Dismylife136

Omg Niall and Freya are so cuteeeeee! I really hope you guys are liking the story :) Thanks Xx 😃