Chapter ஐ 12

So what's up everyone! I'm so excited for you guys to read this chapter, it's probably one of my favorites :) Xx

*Freya's POV*

I sat quietly as Niall pulled into a parking lot that was a little far from the stadium. Going to this game reminded me of all the football (American) games I went to with my dad when I was younger. We used to park really far and would have to walk a long distance to get to the stadium because there were always so many people.

Niall payed the parking fee and was guided by a man in bright orange where to park. I watched as Niall drove into a really small parking space, his car (Escalade) was really big and I new it would be a tight fit. I grabbed my sunglasses and placed them on my head, then got out of the car, careful not to hit the car next to me.

I walked around the car over to Niall. "Just a little bit of a walk," he told me and chuckled.

"It won't be to bad," I said. Niall smiled at me, then we started walking.

The sidewalk we were walking on was quite wide, Niall and I were a little distanced apart. The trees around us where a pretty orange and red since it was fall. I was thankful to see that the sun was out, even though it was a little chilly the sun warmed my face.

Niall reached out his hand for mine which I took happily, now we weren't as distanced as before. We walked in a peaceful silence that I liked, but I was hoping on the inside Niall would say something.

"Do you usually go to these games?" I decided to be the conversation starter.

"Well, I don't have as much time as I used to, with all the touring we have to be on a strict schedule, although sometimes we are able to go to a game. But it's good to be able to go to one of these without worrying about the time restrictions." He stared strait at me and slightly smiled. "What about you?" He asked.

"Well, this is my first soccer game, I mean football game, I only started watching football about two years ago. But when I was younger I used to go to a lot of American football games with my dad," I told him then stared down at the pavement, the thought of my dad always made me sad since I haven't seen him in a long time.

"Where do your parents live?" Niall asked.

"Umm, my parents are divorced, so my mom lives in California about 2 hours away from me, and my dad lives in New York," I told him still looking down towards my feet.

"Oh, yeah my parents are divorced too, but they both still live a little close to each other," he explained. I wish my dad still lived close, I always think about going to New York to see him. We stayed quiet for the rest of the walk.

Once we were at the stadium, Niall and I got in line. When we got to the front Niall handed the admission guy our tickets and we walked through. That's when I remembered, Niall was in a band, how is he walking around and not being noticed.

"Niall you should probably put on your sunglasses," I warned him. I guess I had become used to Niall as a normal person and not from the famous boy band One Direction, I totally had forgotten.

"Oh shit your right," he started to worry and kept his face tilted down. "I didn't bring them," he looked at me with worried eyes. Luckily I had my ray-bans with me, I took them off the top of my head and handed them to Niall.

"Here," I said. Niall took them out of my hands and quickly put them on, but I could tell he was still nervous. "You okay?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, but I'm surprised that I didn't get seen when we were walking, hopefully no one notices me during the game," he turned to me.