Searching for Leo

"Havana what happened? Where's Leo? Why did you scream?"

"I don't know I came to wake you up, then went to get him, but I started feeling weird, and he was gone"

Havana is crying hysterically as Lewis try's to search for Leo.

"We should call the police Lewis"

"Already on it"

Thirty minutes later the police arrive as Havana and Lewis are on edge and in tears.
The police begin questioning the couple trying to get to the bottom of this. As expected the police are suspicious of the two, considering they are the only two with their child.

Havana hears something. She zones out, eyes blurred and fingers and toes tingling yet again. Only this time Havana is not conscious. She entered her mind.

Where am I? I'm so confused, I thought the police were here and lewis and I were talking to them. Where's Leo? Did they find him?

Havana gets up, she's surrounded by a wooded area with blue florescent lights gliding in the air. In a state of shock Havana follows a light. With the light guiding her she remains confused. The blue glowing light is leading Havana through a trail.

Havana makes it to the end and is stopped in front of a gigantic tree. At least it appears to only be a tree.

*creeeeek*

"Hello?" An elderly woman's voice stammers.

"Hello, who are you and where am I?"

"Name?"

"Havana"

"It's about time you have arrived, we have much to catch up on"

What is this woman talking about, I have never met her a day in my 20 year old life.

"Yes you have"

"I'm sorry are you talking to me?"

"Yes Havana, it's not nice to talk about someone in your head like that"

Freedom of speech old woman.

"AHT AHT, what did I just say?"

Havana apologizes profusely. The old woman continues on like Havana never left this place. Turns out, she was born here, once ready was given to her parents Jane and John. Once she turned 20 her lights where activated. Her son Leo was blessed as well, but he is a different story according the strange woman. This is all new to Havana who's still in a state of shock. The over whelming amount of information being received is sending Havana into a panic attack.

I need to use the restroom. I've got to clear my think, and think hard.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry I just have to use the restroom. Do you have one?"

"Yes right over there sweetie"

Havana rushes to the old rickety restroom and shuts the door in a quiet panic.

I have never been this scared in my entire life. My stomach is hurting so bad and I feel like I'm about to explode. I hope this lady doesn't mind me being in here this long.

I need my phone. "AHA, thank god, now I need to text Lewis or else she will hear me"

What the heck, why don't I have signal. This is ridiculous. My son is MISSING!

Havana puts her phone away quietly, she opens the door with caution. She is always very weary. Looking around the old woman is at a counter mixing a liquid substance.

"Excuse me that better be for you and not for me" Havana says with a face of attitude and horror.

"Oh no it's for you and you're going to want this if you want to keep your abilities"

Abilities? I have abilities. Okay she's weird, as if I didn't already have enough wrong with me this woman is going to ramble on telling me I have abilities while my son is missing and my husband is alone with the cops. PERFECT!

"My dear I don't know why you're worried"

Havana rolls her eyes.

"MY SON IS MISSING"

"Is he?" Says the old woman in a questionable manner.