Yours, Tillu

Avni: How dare he thinks of giving poha to the chipku workers hmm? Poha is mine and only mine Humph!

She took a bite and instantly fell in love with it. It tasted just like her Ayesha Maa's Poha. Eating this Poha made her remember the happy times of her childhood. She kept salivating each bite when the door rang.

Avni: DD tum!

DD:Woh bhabhiji, I just wanted to make sure you had your breakfast and are okay. 

Avni: I had to have the breakfast, or else Neil was gonna give it to the female co-workers.

DD:But we don't have any female co-workers working atm. 

Avni: KYA?

DD: Haan, the few that worked are taking maternity leaves or vacation leaves or just leaves in general.

Avni: Then Neil lied to me

DD realized the mistake he made and bit his tongue.

DD: Oops I meant that female co-workers are working as well while taking leaves

Avni stared at him while DD smiled nervously.

Avni: Anyway DD, I need your help

DD: Anything for you Bhabhi

Avni: I need you to track Mr. A for me

All the blood drained from his face

DD: Kya?

Avni looked at him skeptically.

Avni: You can't do that DD?

DD: WOh bhabhi, I can but it will take time because of.. of... new cases at the police station

Avni: Oh ok...

DD: Anyway I will take your leave

Avni: Lagta, I have to do things on my own. Mr. A, I am coming for you.

While in Australia, the next day, Riya headed to the venue where her fashion show was hosted. She head to the main designers to make sure her name was on the list.

Host: Welcome Riya, how can I help you?

Riya: Hey Katie, just making sure my name is there

Katie looked and frowned: I'm sorry Miss Mehta, your name is not there

Riya became shocked: Check again

Katie checked a few times and shook her head

Riya: Who took my place then?

Katie: I'll check

She ran through the list and the history on the webpage and then spoke

Katie: It seems like you cancelled your name

Riya: But why would I do that?

Katie: I don't know Riya but your name got cancelled and a Mitali Sharma name is there now

Riya: WHAT?

Riya couldn't believe what she heard. She stormed out to the hotel room and just stood there for a few minutes basking the anger and tears. She started crying incredulously as she knew that she couldn't enter the fashion show and she was feeling an myriad of emotions.

Riya: I can't believe you Mitali! I can't believe you!!!!!!

She recalled a few words in her head that made her teary and sad.

In India, Avni got ready in her lady don gear which consisted of black ski caps, black tops with black boots and black pants. She tucked her hair in her head and left the house. 

She figured the tracking pattern of Mr. A and traced his location. As she was approaching, she felt a push.

She was pushed in the van and the van left to a unknown place.

After two hours, she woke up and saw a familiar face.

Face: Hello, Ms.Ananya or should I say my Avu darling.

Avni spat: DEV!

Dev: Yes it is me, but don;t worry now we will be together forever

Avni: SHUT UP

Dev: Oye, don't tell me to shut up especially if you want your kids to be ok?

Avni: Kids?

Dev: I know about your kids with Neil. I also know the reason why you separated from him?

Avni: What do you mean?

Dev: Oh darling, I didn't think that you were that dumb. I blackmailed your neil.

He then told the story of how he blackmailed Neil (will tell you guys later) and how he captured her now

Unknown voice: Not for now

Precap:...........