Chapter 40

Ali was crying seeing Riya and he was crying his tears fell on her hand and what he saw next was shocking.

Her hand started to show some movement. Her finger started pointing and tapping the bedsheets.

Ali then called the doctor immediately who looked at Riya and checked her heart rate.

After what seemed ages to Ali, the doctor came out.

Doctor: She is out of danger now. I suggest that she stays here for one more night so we can check her but after that she can come home.

Ali: Thank you doctor. Is there anything  that we should prevent her from doing? And on what we can feed her.

Doctor: There's nothing on what you can feed her but make sure that she feels stress free and she will feel weak so make sure that she rests. One thing I would suggest that is to take her to the beach and let her sun tan there.  Getting natural vitamins will be beneficial

Ali: But won't going to the beach be too much exercise. Like walking and playing with the water and everything

Doctor: Not if she's careful. You see the one thing that I love about Goa is the beaches and I think that will be a stressless activity. 

Ali: Thank you doctor

The doctor then left while everyone mentally sighed. 

Bebe: Rab ka lakh lakh shukar hai that my three granddaughters are safe. 

Shweta: Yous are rights bebe. Now I'm just waiting to see when they come into my house as daughter in law

Ali and Neil: MOM! Is it really that necessary to talk about things like this?

Shweta: Areh I'm just excited naa.

Bebe and her grandsons shook their heads.

Neela who was standing in the corner was thinking of something deeply.

Rivthik: Kya hua Neelu? What's up on your mind?

Neela: I know that Neil loves Avni and I saw it in his eyes but would she love him? I don't want Neil to have his heart broken by Avni. But I know in my heart that Neil would be the one who heal my daughter.

Neil who heard this walked to Neela and held her hand: Aunty don't worry. Even if Avni rejects me, I will wait for her. But I have to make her realize the feelings she has. 

Neela eyes teared: You love her that much!

Neil nodded: I loved her since childhood. All I know that I cannot imagine a life without her. But I have to admit, she's a tough nut

Neela: Woh toh hai.

Rivthik nudged Neela: After all beti kiski hai?

Neela then started fuming and hitting Rivthik: Excuse me Rivthik! You think I raised my daughter like this? How dare you.

She then left while Rivthik rubbing his arm while Neil chuckled.

Neil: It's ok uncle. It's the price we pay for being love.

Rivthik blushed and whispered: Who said that i'm in love with Neela?

Neil: You just did

Rivthik cursed himself for the mistake he made. 

Neil: Don't worry Rivthik uncle, I made an appointment for you with the love guru.

(A/N: I think you guys remember whose the love guru?? Also some of my friends call me Love Guru)