Chapter 1

The scene was in London where a girl was sleeping peacefully. She kept thinking of a familiar face until she was woken up a splash of water
Riya irritated: what the hell Avu
Avni: Oh Miss Maharani get up! Maa is calling us for important news and here you are sleeping.
Aman then comes in the room amusing at the situation in front of him
Aman: Di what can we do when Riya's only job is sleeping.
Riya then threw a pillow at him and started chasing him. Aman ran downstairs and ran behind Neela.
Neela: Aman why did you get Riya wet huh?
Meena (Riya's Nani) comes then: Neela what will he do then huh? It was Riya's fault for sleeping late. It's not good for you. You should get up early like Poojas granddaughter
Riya in mind: Only if you knew that Poojas granddaughter gets home in the morning from the party's
Harish(Riya's Nanu) comes in: Offo Meena, why are you troubling my granddaughter?
Harish: Of course, you will spoil her. She's spoiled because of you
Harish just shook his head
Neela: Anyway, I have called you to talk about the trip to India.
Avni sighed at this. She really didn't want to go to India especially after what happened 15 years ago but knew she had to fulfill her motive with Riya.
Aman: Maa I'm going to head to college so see you guys
Avni and Riya: Bye
Neela then looked at them seriously: I know bacchas that this hard for you guys to come back but we need to do this to get revenge for you pasts.
Riya: I understand chachi and this is why I agreed to do a internship at the Khannas and Saxenas design company. But it's just going to be hard and scary
Meena: Neela what's the need for this huh? We all know why they suffered but you are not punishing her...
Avni looked down in dismay and tears filled her eyes thinking about the past. Ever since that past occurred, Nani has always remained dismayed with her while Nanu gave her immense love
Nanu: Meena, shhh. Why are you saying that? Anyway Neela Beta don't worry about them. I'll be with the girls and Fatimaji can help out too.
Meena then fumed: So you don't need me huh?
Nanu: Areh baba, you were the one who didn't want to come.
Meena: I don't see the reason so I'll rather stay here and help Neela with the business and watch Aman.
Harish in mind: Good luck Aman
Neela: Speaking Of business... Avni I need you to take over a case at Khanna Industries. Just help them with a fraud case.
Avni: Ji Maa
Neela: But remember Prakashji will call you Ananya and Riya, Maya.
The girls nodded and then left for packing. While packing, Riya's eyes fell on something"Areh my lucky bracelet. This bracelet always gave me luck and I am going to be needing it for India" she thought as she wore it. Avni in her room had a similar incident. "My ring. My shakti ring. The ring that gave me shakti in my past. I don't know who gave it but it gives me strength and for the ,job I'm gonna do, I need the strength" she thought.

The next day, Avni and Riya left for the airport with Nanu. Before that, they took Nani blessings and Neelas as well. When Avni went to Nani, she had a stern look and just said stay happy. Avni eyes watered at this. One day she was going to make Nani happy but she didn't know when. Nanu gave her a reassuring look and a hug.

Precap: Avni, Riya in India with Nanu
Avni ring

Precap: Avni, Riya in India with NanuAvni ring

Riya's bracelet

Riya's bracelet